Who is your favourite Balger?

Shhhh. Don’t tell my wife that, she’ll never know

3 Likes

She wouldn’t know the blends :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Though sadly nothing seam to stick yet.

But I wan’t to add you and norse to an already impressive list

1 Like

Lol… How can I forget you and @ReyCuervo?

There are many and I can’t remember their names.

8 Likes

I love them all the same.

3 Likes

That’s an unfair question In my opinion. Many here have helped me on this path. To play along I say Conner Kendall.

5 Likes

This is a wholesome thread :relieved: I have a hard time choosing favorites because it is everyone here that makes this forum what it is. I appreciate the fact that everyone contributes what they can, and I enjoy the mix of personalities.

9 Likes

:thinking: wow I don’t actually think I could tag all of mine, some are already here…plus they know if I do workings with them then there probably my favourite :wink:

But @Angelb1083 I think we’ve missed a few…:thinking::joy:

4 Likes

It yelled at me about tagging. :see_no_evil::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I am truly honoured…
Lots of Love and Thanks
Rav

:heart:

3 Likes

@anon48079295 @Cthulhu669 @Dankquanicus @anon39079500 @Cosmic_star @Jastiv @Rav

9 Likes

Lolol this was unexpected from you :eyes:

3 Likes

@mxa too

4 Likes

Dang bro,
You’ve a long list xD

3 Likes

Not sure if I have favorites but there are a few members here I like to read what they post/contribute but not limited to: @A_Pariah (when she chooses to post lol), @anon97554939 @DarkestKnight @3rd_Eye_Drops @itsnathanm7 @Dralukmun @Anassa @anon10524665 @UnseelieDiabolus (when he chooses to post as well)

there are others as well both regulars and non-regulars.

13 Likes

@3rd_Eye_Drops Thanks!
You’re totally awesome :heart: i enjoy your posts and I am very honoured to be in the same community with you!

2 Likes

Yep thanks drops! :))
Though I’m not even a funny person xD

1 Like

Thank you to all who mentioned me. I feel humbled from the recognition.

As for my list, which is not limited to just these individuals as I can only tag 10, I appericate the posts/contributions of @DarkestKnight, @Angelb1083, @anon97554939, @anon39079500, @anon10524665, @Lady_Eva @ReyCuervo, @anon48079295, @Anziel_Meekaba, and @UnseelieDiabolus. Some of you have helped me to better understand the madness I call my path, some have inspired me with my work, and all have made my experience here on the forum very entertaining and interesting. Thank you.

11 Likes

How the hell did I end up here?

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva @anon10524665 @NovemberChild and I know there are more they just slip my mind rn
@Rav @Dralukmun @anon97554939 @DarkestKnight

The rest of you I just have bad relationships with, i probably like all of you anyways. Not to say I dont have abysmal relationships already.

8 Likes