Who is the dark hooded man with red face?

A couple months ago I had dreams with demons and when I woke up I saw a dark hooded man with a red face looking at me, he disappeared quickly. Any idea who he is?

Did he say or do anything to you? What struck you about his appearance? Context would help interpret the dream.

1 Like

I don’t really remember the dream, but the being appeared right when I woke up in my room and then disappeared quickly. I was studying the underworld at the time and had dreams where I was working with demons. Though the particular dream I had that night I don’t remember. I don’t think he was in the dream, and he didn’t do anything. He was just still, appeared only from the torso up floating in the air then dissapeared.

1 Like

Good to see I’m not the only one who has seen a man with a red face! I’ve been wondering the same myself.

2 Likes

Cool! Really want to find out who he is, maybe belial, bael, papa legba? If anyone has communicated with him please tell.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Gods and demons japans:

I saw this on one of the other posts. Though it doesn’t have much information on it. I tried doing some google searches and didn’t turn up much.

On the topic of the vision itself, did you get any impressions from the demon? Fear? Anger? I will say that in my experience you can “ping” an entity as long as you have a fresh memory of the appearance of it and a memory of the event. You could try to call out to it and see if it answers. Though, I’m definitely not the safest magician out there sometimes (missing those “street smarts” some may say).

2 Likes

He seemed like a sort of fatherly guide type. I felt pretty previleged to see him. He was pretty vivid like an Avengers character just showing up and poofing out. Thanks for the advice, I’ll try calling or talking to spirits for more info.

Shunoban also seems like it might fit the appearing and dissapearing description

1 Like

Hello. Belial appeared to me this way during an evocation. Perhaps it is him?

1 Like

I’ve had suspicions it was him, and wanted to call on him for a while. Thanks, when I do an evocation I’ll ask him.

1 Like

IMG_4186

5 Likes
2 Likes

Kkkkk almost like the one I saw, but his face was full red and leaner.