Who here is with Loki and why?

Why do you call on Loki?
Who all works with him?

So, saw a members post pop up and then literally saw your post pop up a few minutes later!

Here’s the link below. Hope this offers some insight.

Are you just curious or do you have a specific question about Loki?

2 Likes

As to why work with him he is a master of shapeshifting. Im sure you can think of some things that could be useful for.

2 Likes

I work within Norse context and he seems to represent those who are on an adversarial path

2 Likes

I don’t work with him in the sense of calling on him for favors or worship or occult work. However, I do talk with him in projection along with his brothers Odin and Hoenir, along with a few other Norse Gods when I Etheric project.

3 Likes

Loki gives more Power. Chaos magic functions than better. Definitively a must for chaos magicians and witches

2 Likes

Loki’s rule of self knowledge: know the truth about yourself, regardless of the lies you tell others and the lies you tell yourself

2 Likes

Loki is the one who approached me and I have been trying to figure out why myself. I realize now that yes we have our differences but he’s a deity that understands hardships and that things aren’t always fair. He understands what being driven to madness is like and a number of other things.

4 Likes

I feel that

2 Likes