Who Can Help Me Get My Ex-Girlfriend Back (Lesbian Edition)

I was seeing my ex gf for 6 months, things were fine and great. Until her ex starts texting her. My ex is now confused and is torn between who to choose, she says she loves us both. Yesterday she said she loves me but broke up with me. I want her to choose me. I did an evocation and tasked Sallos, I feel like I may have asked for too much in the ritual. I asked him to bring her back and for us to get Married. I want to try again, but Im not sure if I should try again with Sallos and have a smaller request, and slowly keep tasking until I can get her back. Like have her miss me, then have her call me, then have her want to see me etc. OR should I task other spirits with the requests one by one. Ex: Amon to get her to listen, Dantalion to change her mind, Beleth to make her crave me etc?? How should I execute these tasks. Please advise, thank you.

Welcome @wadix520 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Done!

1 Like

there’s no choosing between people. that’s false illusion. your relationship and her relationship with her ex is 2 separate involvement. She choose who she spends time with.

All one can do is be a salesman to sell yourself to her. If she’s interested she will make time. She may be scared so she run away. Lots of people do that. they run away from good in their life. Or they may be brainwashed by others around them to choose. People can have many people they care in life. Unfortunately , society program people to have just one person in their life.

2 Likes

Wrote this a while ago. Still stick by every word

Was easier than typing it out!

2 Likes

If you think you’re 100% the better option and that the person she’s dating now isn’t right for her, nor compatible with her, morals aside, I’d say maybe Beelzebub or Asmodeus can help you, also Paimon for mind manipulation.