Which spirits can I use to help my son be a famous footballer?

Hi my 5 year old son loves football. I would love for him to play in the premier league and play for england.

Which spirits can I contact to make it a reality.

Do you think I need spirits for improving his football skills and also so he gets noticed by scouts? What do you think is the best way to go about this?

3 Likes

If he needs to improve football skills, he’ll have to practice. To get noticed I’d go for spirits that can influence minds.

2 Likes

Is it what he wants though??

Anyway you could pick a God of athleticism or war to help him improve his skills and like Onion said work with spirits to help him again influence.

Also its good that he is starting young. It gives him an advantage in football

8 Likes

Welcome @getto It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hard work and not blasted dopamine receptors from using tablets all day like the rest of 5 year olds in today’s time

Program him for success with teaching him affirmations and havr him believe he is the best and if not can be the best

3 Likes

Keep in mind that this isn’t the first thing to think about…does the child really wants to be a professional footballer?

If so, he should work hard and put in great effort.

The spirit part too isn’t one time. It has to constant, monitored. They would require good offerings. Also it doesn’t have to be contacting a spirit, there are some things to do that will attract good, fortune, luck his way.

But thinking “a spirit” or demon of sport or football or anything spirit is what you need for him now or later in the future, you’ll be disappointed because that is not the right procedure.
Don’t just contact a spirit for him, contact the right one and follow it up well. Give the Spirits offerings on time, he or she would be happy to help the child cuz you have made the spirit happy.

3 Likes

Right , I’m sure Ronaldo didn’t become the best
By saying Lucifer do all the work for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You do realize that what a child loves at the age of 5 will change as they get older, right?

Your child is way too young for you to already be trying to decide their destiny for them. Let them enjoy themselves, and the sport, before you start forcing your own dreams onto them. The children of parents who try to live vicariously through them never have happy lives.

6 Likes

Do you give offerings to the angels you work with ?

I don’t “work with”. And no, I don’t give offerings to any angel.

1 Like

Thinking about scouts for going pro for a five year old may be a bit hasty, but the demon Leraje assisted me with improving my phyiscal strength and endurance back in the day. Wherever he goes in life, being fit and healthy certainly wouldn’t hurt.

It can be fun to do magick to help out people we care about, but sometimes, if you really care about them, it’s better to give more general support that empowers them to do whatever it is they want to get up to.