Which goetic demon for finding a direction/path in life?

Or any other entity, deity angel or god

Demons or anyone cannot help you to find path.
You have to find your path and move towards your destiny with the help of demons or spirits or angels

This should help! From “The Magick of Angels and Demons” by Henry Archer

I leftout the sigil page!

1 Like

I would say the most common ones such as Lucifer or Satan, they are most likely to strip things from your life that don’t serve you and help open your eyes to the things around you that you never saw before, that may be/have been holding you back.

Just ask them for what you want respectfully, at your altar.

Your spirit guides purpose is to basically help you along your journey, so maybe call on them for help.

Best of luck my friend!

2 Likes

If you wanna do this with spirit guides then I suggest you read “the inner guide meditation” by Edwin C. Steinbrecher! He says something about reaching the true inner guide because most “false” guides has agenda thats not in your best interests!
He also says the path to the meditation to reach this true guide is forward in a cave then right then left with an animal guiding you to this guide! Any other directions can be false!

Your guides are better in my opinion than any demon in finding your path since guides are there for that reason to help you make your own choices.

2 Likes

I was suggesting that the person who asked what goetic demon to choose for finding your path in life should contact their spirit guides as well.

But sure, I may try this in the future, why not

1 Like

Welcome back @Antirtrds I see this is your first post since last April. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of itnerest, etc. It is required:

intro3