Which entities can give you hidden knowledge?

Hello, I hope everyone’s new year has been off to a great start!

I’m wondering which spirit/angel/demon/god would be suitable to evoke or invoke for learning about things that you don’t know or can’t see. I’m not looking to manifest anything in particular with this entity besides knowledge of specific things which are unknown to me.

For example, if I ask someone to pull a card from a deck and have no idea what it is. The spirit can tell me exactly which card was pulled.

Another example, if someone is prank calling me from an unknown number. Such entity could give me their name, or some personal info about them just by hearing their voice.

I don’t need to know future or past events, just things about the present.

Ideally these entities should be quick to respond, easy to communicate with and shouldn’t be offended when called frequently to inform you of petty earthly things.

Please share your thoughts and any success stories :smiley:

Do you honestly want to waste their time with such nonsense? Any entity could theoretically do that, but they’ll be extremely cross if you treat them like your errand boy. I guess maybe a servitor could be created for this purpose, but others can chime in. I certainly wouldn’t evoke a powerful deity for this.

2 Likes

His examples are crude but don’t judge to much having a entity help you know what you don’t know could be very helpful to someone’s evolution. Hopefully they realise how powerful such a ability would be if used the right way. Just because they start with a deck of cards doesn’t mean it will stay or end that way. Have faith the old gods are guiding him to the right path and this is just a step towards it.

4 Likes

Make a servitor.

1 Like

Hidden knowledge is vague and anything you don’t know now is hidden knowledge to you currently so need to narrow it down and go from there, but even then it’ll be their view in terms of how they know either by their own experience or by information they have gained.

2 Likes

Thank you for the replies.

Yes, I wouldn’t want that either & that’s why I asked. I don’t want to call a powerful King or Duke on an ongoing basis for petty work, even if it can be lucrative.

From what I read, I understand Dantalion can give you knowledge of others hidden thoughts and feeling. Azazel can teach you the secrets of magic. Other spirits can help telling the near future. But that’s not what I’m seeking.

I mean quite literally one that can tell me things that are present, but not visible. Like where did I loose my keys? How many tattoos does this person in front of me have under their clothes? What cards does my opponent hold? Things I can’t see with my eyes, but they should be able to find out in seconds.

Also, being able to identify or give me information about someone that I’ve only heard their voice or seen would be a great addition (but I realize that it may be a completely different entity for that)

From reading the replies here and the direct message I’ve received I’m coming to two realizations:

1. I should first strengthen my physic abilities in order to hear and communicate with the spirits around me better. They may offer to help, assign a spirit or guide me in the right direction. I’ll be working with Azazel in the near future to accomplish strengthening these senses.

2. It may be better (or less offending) to create a servitor for this specific purpose. So I’ll be following the steps outlined in this post to do so: Servitor Creation Tutorial-How I dos it, in Ten Easy Steps

At the end of the day, once I learn how to effortlessly tap into the collective consciousness and determine these things for myself, I won’t have the need to call any spirits - and that’s my end goal.

4 Likes

Mephistopheles

2 Likes

Amon

1 Like