Which demon / god can help with alcoholism?

I know one person, which abuses alcohol already for many years. I want to try to help him with a ritual. But I don’t know through which power I should do it. It could be Belial or Beelzebub… but I am not sure if they really could help in this situation. Maybe someone had already this type of experience or just can share with me some information which could help me?

Belial helps break addictions. Try the search for Belial plus addiction for people’s ideas around that.

3 Likes

In my opinion, some people like to drink and nothing can be done about it. Even if they fall to the very bottom and wallow in their own feces, they will sooner renounce their own family than addiction.
Belial can try to sober him up with the power of pain and fear, if it’s not too late. Another issue is why Belial would help for free. Belial has a good heart but is demanding. I don’t know how much blood and how many ritual sacrifices had to be made to pay for this service. This is not a candy store.
If it was just you, maybe your heart would be enough for him.
Don’t be guided by what I wrote, use the book Lucifer And Hidden Demons. Maybe he’ll be interested, maybe not. Who can know?

2 Likes

Avocado bone to stop alcoholism.

In order to work the alcoholic must accept help.

Let the avocado seed dry in the sun for a period of three days. Once you have achieved it, the next step is to grind the bone until you get a fine flour.

The application is very simple: mix a spoonful of the powder in the next glasses of alcohol that are ingested, causing, in addition to a bad taste, its properties to be activated, effectively making the body begin to reject alcohol and whoever takes it begins to develop a rejection of these drinks, naturally.

3 Likes

Actually this is understood a lot better than this, and a lot can be done about it. Genetics plays a part as well an upbringing affecting your psychology, but it’s important to know that drinking actively changes your brain’s wiring. So, it’s not quite so mysterious. A strategy to combat the addiction exists and depends on each person. Getting educated is a good start, so people can understand why they feel they way they do.

It helps to provide alternate experience for the sufferer that interrupts the desire to drink.

This is long but explain it in good detail.

I should caveat: What Belial brings is self control, but I would also caution, based on my personal experience, he can make the negative effects of the addiction worse. And then you end up choosing to not partake because you don’t have too much choice: stop or really start suffering, what was fun or alleviating becomes awful.

3 Likes

But if the person doesn’t want to break his addiction… it means that any situations or experiences in this case would help him, right? I will try my best… but if nothing would help, it will be maybe also a lesson for me.

1 Like

You can send him messages at night, with the method I described here: I desperately need help - #4 by tulipan
I know of cases where it has worked.
I also assume that in this case the “Healing Code” by Alex Loyd can help. But you need to be patient because it takes a while to see results.

2 Likes

It’s really nice method. Thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

I think Buer is a demon focused around health and well being.

1 Like

The Shem angel Pahaliah is known to break addictions

3 Likes

I quited Drug and alcohol addiction with help of Marbas.
First my life was ruined because of addiction.I lost everything.
I was trying to quit by myself but i couldn’t last 2 weeks without it.
Then Marbas came.I told him if I will be 2 months sober I will buy some gifts for him.
After that I forget about drugs and alcohol.
I’m sober 7 months now.
I found out that Marbas one of my patrons.I’m forever grateful to him (I know that you reading this President :smiley:)

Also I quited all bad people and its kind of more than just quiting alcohol.Its like life changing experience.
That whats I learn or at least I think what Marbas teached me.

Deities will know if you are ready to quit.Strong will power is needed.

4 Likes

Welcome @Shadow44 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

My congratulations. I’m proud that you got these people out of your life like garbage.
From my perspective, there are no more envious people than alcoholics. Alkohol is a drug and soul eater.
I heard about a story about a man who stopped drinking and started to get along a little better in life than others. They wanted to persuade him to drink, but he refused. His friends poured vodka into his juice. When he tasted alcohol again, he became addicted. That was enough to destroy him.

Just a small update. Belial helped to this guy. At first he destroyed his life and this guy realized that if he nothing changes in his life, he will be soon homeless. After one month I got a message that he began to work. He didn’t work for a very long time. And now because of work he doesn’t drink so much. I hope that I will see with the time more his progress in this direction, but this result I think is also very good. (Just for clarity: he didn’t want to stop abuse the alcohol and didn’t know, that I made something in his direction).

3 Likes