Where Is Everybody From?

Kewl. From the Norfolk area myself. Shocked there are other black magicians here in the Hampton roads area.

Oh woww. Iā€™m going to college in Norfolk atm. I honestly donā€™t know anyone else from the Virginia area except one girl but sheā€™s like not on the LHP.

1 Like

Far west Eugene Oregon but in the last 5 years Iā€™ve had extended stays in Kansas, Columbia Missouri, Corpus Christi Texas (thanks for breaking my cold resistance you humid hell town), and Augusta Georgia.

1 Like

Tunisia

1 Like

Arkansas. Between Ft Smith and Little Rock where I40 & Hwy 7 cross.

1 Like

Bologna, in Northern Italy.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an effin shitload of bad in this place. Itā€™s a corrupt, backwards, white-trash wasteland. I have family all through the Ouchita area, Fayetteville, a few in the Ozarks. People are different there. Salt of the Earth instead of Scum. The future is uncertain, but I will not live in Russellville, AR much longer.

One cool thing is that the house I live in here is a little bit haunted.

1 Like

Redding CA. I have been in north Idaho for the past ten years

I think itā€™s pretty ignorant to make any kind of judgement of someoneā€™s character or what their personality is like based on a geographical residency

There are hotties all over Scandinavia :wink:

4 Likes

Bella Bologna :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New Hampshire

1 Like

@serpens_album
Iā€™m from Holmdel by Red Bank, I go to Kean University if youā€™re close by hit me up by PM.

1 Like

Iā€™m from N Gaw-ga

Everything is bigger in Texas,
except for that muggle.
I am evidence that evolution happens.
I am the higher life form.

8 Likes

I want you to live! We need you.

Hopefully if you lived in the Midwest you would choose to live and then start a self-help program for the other lost souls struggling to survive and remain unique among the white toast eaters.

2 Likes

Everyone loves a man they can climb. You are blessed.

1 Like

Yeah all those sexy ass Viking men :drooling_face:

1 Like

Find yourself Ragnar Lothbrok and you are good to go :ok_hand::smiley:

3 Likes

Holy crap! How tall are you??

Im not sure if Ive posted in here before but Im from Australia.