Where Is Everybody From?

Is there anyone from Mississippi on here other than me. I can’t be alone here

1 Like

Sydney, Australia

2 Likes

Hollywood, CA

1 Like

What up Rob! Sorry Serpens_album, its Rory from a coversation months ago! You helped me with my super moon ritual by providing a awesome incantation with powerful results.
I currently reside in or rather On Vancouver island , about 2 hours north of Victoria. British Columbia Canada.
My home town is Barrie Ontario Canada, which I believe is only about 3 hours away 4 hours away from The new York state Border ( if u go far south). I still have yet to return home and unfortunately my Criminal record stops me from crossing the border into the U.S.A. but i Wayne to thank you for posting a topic I have been meaning to create myself. …
Apparently Canada’s largest Occult population resides on th i island but i have yet only run into -1 other practitioners here and she follows Wicca loosely and judges Left hand path peeps/black lodge.
So I hope someone comes across this topic that lives on the island too.
Thanks my brother. Hope all else is well, Darkest blessings. RORS​:smiling_imp::wink::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Just moved to Missouri definitely would love some new magickal friends

2 Likes

Wow was wondering how long until someone from missouri showed up lol

1 Like

I live in shelbina what part of the state are you from ?

Middle I’m in eldon

Serbia :serbia:

4 Likes

India :slight_smile: but born and raised in England… anyone else here from India?

2 Likes

North of Seattle in Bellingham, WA.

1 Like

I’m from the rurals of Arkansas. Where the woods are so dark we pump in sunshine, the family trees rarely branch out, reunions are a great place to pick up chicks (which is why I’m now gay), and sex is only good for two things 1)making babies and/or 2)getting nice things for around the house.

Wow, I got caught up in the nostalgia. What was the question again? And where the Hell did I lay my teeth?

8 Likes

I know this is late but I’ve just been looking through this thread again. I live in South Carolina ! So far your the closest person I’ve seen by me haha

I’m from India

1 Like

Yo! You forgot to mention the sacred community sacrament of barbeque!

5 Likes

You are so right! With all the great things we have going for ourselves in Arkansas, I didn’t want to make others jealous.

1 Like

Eh let em be. Mountains, barbeque, good booze cleaner air and a clear night sky, crystals all over the place and you can dig for Diamonds?

This is the life.

Oh…meth…yeah…plenty of meth to…but hey :rofl: can’t be perfect.

1 Like

Lived here my entire life and have only dug for crystals. I need to go to the diamond mine one day.

1 Like

Same

I believe the correct spelling is bbq. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like