Where did these mystery goetia chants come from?

So apparently there is a hidden edition of the Ars Goetia that has enns/mantras to repeat 7 times to evoke the entities, I can only remember the Astaroth one:

“Astaroth Rogot Baahut”

I think it was that, but I would love to know this unknown edition of the Ars Goetia if anyone has any leads

1 Like

Enns are specific to the practice of demonolatry so you might want to check out S. Connolly’s Daemonolatry Goetia as a possible source.

The only thing that comes up via Google, however, for “Astaroth Rogot Baahut” is that it is the name of a song by a dark metal band called Arimonium Rex.

2 Likes

^ This

They probably wouldn’t be called mantras either, as those are specific to Hinduism they are the chants found in the Vedas.

Sounds like one of those viral internet rumours that turn out to have been made up as a joke on reddit.
Where did you hear this from?

This sounds pure demonic, nice

I don’t know what to tell you, but they are legitimate. They are from a grimoire that I had lost, and the chants were included for each of the 72 demons. The chants seem to be in corrupted or inverted hebrew. I had the pdf at some point via a now shut down brazillian quimbanda site, but it wasnt just specific to that, it was some kind of edition of the goetia.

@DarkestKnight That song’s title came from this book aswell, I remember someone using the Bael chant on this forum from this book. It wasn’t the S. Connolly chants.

1 Like

I know that “Bahuut” may be a corrupted “Bahut” (hebrew meaning abyss) but idk what rogot means, pretty cool chant though, I will use it to honor astaroth.

If I find this book, I’m sure the chants would be very effective, maybe as effective as the regular demonic enns?

1 Like

I found the Bael chant from this book

1 Like

He’s still around so maybe he knows the title of the book.

These mantras are from an Italian book with a title which may be translated as “The legions of Shaytan” by the now late Ottavio Adriano Spinelli.

3 Likes