When your enemy knows everything about you

Hey there!

As the title suggests, what do you do when you have an enemy who knows quite literally everything about you? And I mean everything - your secrets, your weaknesses, your personality, what you thought about yesterday and so on.

Lead them on

2 Likes

I guess the only thing that is left for you to do in such a case is to make this person lose interest in you. We hold on to the things we are interested in and we let everything else fall into the depths of our subconscious mind, so we can forget.
Bael can make you invisible in that sense. Your enemy will lose all interest in you.

3 Likes

Knowing the same amount of stuff about them helps a big deal :slight_smile: (you could probably ask Vassago to lend you a hand here, since he is big in the “finding hidden stuff” department)

1 Like

What do you mean?

Feed them false thoughts/beliefs

Do something completely opposite

2 Likes

use this spell:

when you are studying this (your yesterday), you dont have time to do be yourself, so you dont know yourself, even you could claim knowing everything about this.

1 Like

I have the same problems. I tell my enemies whatever I think will quell their curiosity.

A freeze spell

2 Likes

Hey, there @xiaomcarman I see you joined us in Februrary, but have not yet properly introduced yourself as is required here. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like