What's Your Sign?

Cancer

1 Like

Cancer, rising Aries. Definitely see both strongly in my disposition.

My greatest desire is peace and the only way there is through power

3 Likes

Zodiac Report
By Mr. Nasty Person

Taurus
As I’ve said so many times, you are real scum. More words would simply subtract from the solemnity of my loathing!

Cancer
You’ve always been cheesy mummy’s boys and girls and that won’t change. You live in your intellectual easy-chair: as a solitary prisoner in your self-constructed prison.

Aquarius
You really exasperate me. I’m just not interested in you and your problems. Stop mincing around and start walking tall – for once!

Capricorn
Well as we know already Capricorn people are a real and constant drag on society. You just slow everything down. Society would be lighter without you.

Libra
You’re just filth - pure and simple. Everyone hates you, especially me.

Sagittarius
There’s really not all that much to say. And isn’t that always the case with you and your life? Why don’t we just move on?

Pisces
More suffering I’m afraid and as I don’t want to get you down I’ll just leave it to your rancid imagination to fill in the details.

Gemini: The Two-Faced Liar
As an Astrologer known and respected internationally I can attest that the vast majority of astrologers hate Geminis. And with good reason.

Scorpio
The Toilet People of the Zodiac. Can’t keep away from it can you? Trapped in the Astrological Latrine. Leave all that and step outside.

Libra
You’re love-life…if that’s what you call it…was, is and will remain a sick joke! You got that?

Leo
All that playful regality just turns my guts.
Seen it all before.
Everyone has.

Virgo

The Virgin! Pig’s Arse!
You people are the real rooters of almost every conceivable thing. You screw from within the society and communities in which you live and work.

Al.

6 Likes

The Zodiac Report
with the Star Sign Terrorist

Taurus
You’re always remembered for all the wrong reasons. Everybody hates you – mainly behind your back.

Cancer
You were always Mummy’s Boy or Daddy’s little princess. What’s done is done. Get over it!

Aquarius
Grow up! No one cares about you. Didn’t you know that already?

Capricorn
What a sad case you are and a real burden to everyone else. Your just an abject disgrace with a lifetime of failure.

Aries
Someone you know wants to confess that they’re gay. Help them by mentioning homosexuality, bi-sexuality and transsexualism in every conversation.

Sagittarius
Well if it isn’t you again! Next!

Pisces
This week nothing good happens in your existence. Just too sad to dwell upon…so I won’t.

Gemini: the Two-Faced
You never learn, do you? Same mistakes. All the time!
It’s not possible to help people like you – even if I wanted to.

Scorpio
Astrological toilet people. Deep down you know exactly what I mean. Don’t you?
Stop playing games and step out of your cubicle mentality.

Libra
You’re just completely contemptible. If my hate could kill, trust me…you’d be dead.

Leo
The only good Leo is a dead Leo. And frankly, I don’t give a damn about you! Get out of my sight!

Well, well. Bloody hell! If it isn’t Virgo, the lucky last - and I just couldn’t be bothered.

Al.

4 Likes

Aries

1 Like

Capricorn with Sagittarius rising

I would hope society would be lighter without my pitch black energy. Black is unity, and I wish to live no other way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I must either be the exception or everything in life is about to come crashing down. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Tarsus well they have a hint of leo arts and crafts with a hit of save money for a rainy day that my 2cent to it and they enjoy the sun.

1 Like

I sense Al has an issue with Scorpio… or some peculiar scatish fetish?

I still like mine the best - it makes sense - exploding car.

You see it rocking - don’t come a’knocking!

You could always do a poll to include a variety of options both real and imagined…

2 Likes

Cancer-Leo-Pisces
Rabbit

The supermoon in my moon sign was pretty dope.

Cancer, Sagittarius, Cancer
Tiger

2 Likes

Scorpio in traditional Horoscope, Year of the Serpent in China, Owl and Wolf in Irish Horoscope. Ruled by Mars and Pluto.

4 Likes

I am a Meerkat!:wink:

2 Likes

Libra!

Libra Sun, Libra Ascendant, Gemini Moon.

So I’m a windy person. Scorpio is actually the sign represented second-most in my chart, cause of other planets and chart rulers and such. So I’m mostly Air and Water.

1 Like

I am a Honey Badger

2 Likes

Wahaha, this is so cute, suits you well!

4 Likes

How did you get my Graduation picture? :smile:

Hair color is close, except that mine is mostly dark with a silver streak. Comes with age is guess.

3 Likes

vampire bat here :vampire:

2 Likes

Leo the Lyon

3 Likes

Sabre Toothed Tiger-Duck billed Platypus hybrid Here.

3 Likes