Whats the most crazy and almost miraculous thing that has ever happened to you using magick?

I felt my mind being ripped from my self.
It wasn’t something I was used to and has kind of become a daily occurrence since then.

The first time was terrifying only because I had no idea what to think about. I find the terrifying experiences the most learning and most interesting aspects of magick so having my mind ripped out of me was definitely at the top of the list for me.

I experienced extreme delirium and anxiety simply through meditation and focus on a specific sigil after working with them for several months and only them. It definitely helped me confront my own short comings. So I guess it would be a miracle as well.

The experience visually showed myself displayed through multiple archetypes. I couldn’t really tell which one I was or if I was any of them, I just knew that the vision was coming from my own mind and that I needed to pay attention to the message. The experience lead to me being thrown from dimension of thought to dimension of thought as if I was being shot around throughout my own brain like a ping pong ball until I experience every possible extreme emotion that I could handle and then I woke up in my bed 18 hours later. It left me wondering who I was and what my purpose was as a whole but it also helped me connect much closer with entities that I had found interest in working with because I could handle their presence more.

2 Likes