What to do when nothing's working on your target

LOL she’s already stalking him, the RotIS might be an unwise choice…

I’d start secular, get better IP protections (you’re talking trademarks I’m guessing), maybe find a good IP lawyer and see if you can really curse her with some judiciary hell.

I’d agree with NNP however that you’re more likely result lusting than simply casting curses which are bouncing off.

1 Like

Well some people have shields or guardians since they were born.

2 Likes

Looked into that. I can’t even afford to send a cease-and-desist letter right now.

This means there is only one other thing, the most important, to work on: you.

The third decan of Gemini is for exposing and spreading of a bad reputation. I personally would incorporate that into the ritual. (Perform it when the third decan of Gemini is on the ascendant I mean)

And if you have anything that links to her you could try to reach her guardian spirit through that and make it clear that her actions are not beneficial to herself.

1 Like

She’s probably gone through your Baneful magick unconsciously and takes more time for her to figure out that something’s not right.

So for you it takes more work to complete the damage you’ve done, so far I think you have done not even half of it.

Go through and through with what you’re doing and for a couple of weeks your target will hopefully break down and seeing as how many damage you’ve done just by one or two sessions of Baneful magick won’t do the trick because it might not fully or even go past her energetic defences.

Just move on give it at least a year to manifest, anytime you think about it be grateful and Invision her suffering. Then move on. No need to waste a lifetime on asshole. The best revenge is prestige it’s the biggest :fu: you possible. You feel great and you have moved on. Thriving, and living your life. They are stuck in the past or cuaght up with jealousy and hatred. But you, you are just chuckling and indifferent, the entire situation is below you. And honestly that’s what people hate, when you can barely even remember who they are or what the deal was. Because you have better things to do.

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I use to do cyrse every moth tis wowen and feels luke nothing major pass, then i clear myself and redone again. Its been a few days, and tge new managers git thw hint tat wowens need to go, i use spirts of spider forms, to trap them good, and another to cause panik, maybe u need to upgrade u spirts, a litle more,? Im not being mean byt sometimes we neef to step the game,

That’s true… You can always get counsel from the higher ranking entities. I hope this helps you in some way. :blush:

2 Likes

Use your energy on something useful instead

Update, i did the spider curse, nothing so far, but i chant the ones members put here in encantation summary, for 3 persons, 1 is so mad at the world, always bitter, we have to talk basic if she not like something she got back to manager, another besides tis wowen is taking injection s for health problems, 3 wowens 3 chants, we see.

1 Like

Can you PM me with how to do the curse?