What should I expect, prepare for switching from Angelic rituals to demonic rituals? What changes should i know?

I really need to do a ritual that Angels will not force things but demons will force it to happened.

I posted some pages here that something like " demons are scary, I only work with Angels, Demons posses humans, hell is scary" something like these…

BUT I don’t care anymore, There’s something I want to happen that Demons have do the work with FoRCE the other people.
Angels don’t force people that’s my Reasons if Switching.

I had experience small experience with Astarte only few times. And Paimon i jjst felt his presence when I was sleeping. Then after strictly Angels only those times.

Will Demons work with me now when I did not want to work with them in past? What shall i expect and need to adjust? From light to dark

1 Like

I would suggest readinga Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield

1 Like

Sounds like you already got an invitation from Paimon, so you’re on your way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d suggest removing yourself from expectations and be open to the experience with King Paimon/whatever demon of your choosing. You have a goal to see through and each being, angel or demon, will behave differently regardless of preconceived notions of the dichotomy.

1 Like

Maybe this can help.

Since when do Angels not force people? If you have gained the favor of them, and can do the working with power, they are certainly capable of forcing people (In my opinion). There are plenty of traditional texts which include workings like this that exert power over others, as far as I can recall, and if my understanding of them are correct. However, even in the Bible this is found. There are various places where a human figure’s “heart was hardened” to cause an event to occur.

2 Likes

Angels are scary.

And to answer your question: I don’t see why they wouldn’t work with you.

The energy of an angel does feel different than a demon.
In my experience, although it’s hard to put into words, when an angel appears the air starts feeling very dense, almost like the evening sun has been shining into your room. It feels like you can cut through the air or grab it with your hand. I feel at peace, but that’s because of my personal connection.

Demonic energy feels more like fog to me, an unnatural silence, and sometimes I feel like the room is getting turned around in space.

If I had to use stones to describe the difference between how angelic and demonic energy feels to me I’d say angels feel like topaz, aquamarine or celestite while demons feel like onyx or carnelian.

However, all entities are individuals and nobody can tell you what exactly to expect. It also depends on your own personality, your nature, and how well you respond to these energies.

7 Likes

^this^

Angels feel far more powerful to me especially in the areas of love and revenge- at least if you have justice on your side.

3 Likes

Sure.

Have a clear desire/intention.

Don’t cower before them and maintain your authority. Don’t be arrogant though, treat them like a manager that respects his employees or like they’re your royal guard. And if you promise them offerings, keep your word.

I second that Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield is a good and practical book to get started.

1 Like

When you summon a demon in magick to manifest results, you glorify the demon and make their power and presence more real and tangible in the world through you. Whether or not offerings are part of the practice, this is ultimately what the demons get out of the situation.

The spirits will teach you anything you need to know to fruitfully practice their magick.

I’m going to buy kindle version of this book

1 Like

I’ll just say these words then do a ritual?

I want a specific person make a first move to me. Talk to me and reconcile to me. I messed everything 4 years ago.

I don’t know how to make Angels do it without me to do something first.

Like for example i need to be more good at talking, dressed nicely, and so on for someone to hire me on the job… but I read that demon just make the manager hire you

Thank youbfor the information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For my experience only for friendship via Trumiel. Amiel was giving me woman than is not matched to me…

On revenge and justice that’s I got more results By making someone got car accident.

1 Like

Like killing an Animal? And spill their blood?

A former member had channeled these incantations, based on a comment by another member (which can be found in the same thread) it seems that when you say this incantation. Angles of Black Magick will manifest around you. If you have any kind of clair abilities you might pick up on them. I do not know to what ritual you are referring. But calling forth these beings and stating your request and giving a license to departure is a ritual in itself.

Maybe you can add visualization and emotional transmutation. Imagine the outcome and feeling the joyful emotions, that you would be feeling. When you discovered that your desire is manifested. (doing this at the moment when you state your request.

No, there’s no need for that.
Demons of Magick explains the offerings you can give to demons in detail. It’s usually public praise or the experience of sensation like the experience of eating an apple in their presence.

Blood offerings are unnecessary when it comes to goetia. It only leads to complications

1 Like

Which angels have you found to be the most powerful?