What should i do?

I made around twenty sigils all with different intentions and charged them all each month individually on a full moon with semen.Now have no recollection of what I asked for but now I want to use the seals of Solomon.The question is how long should i wait for these sigils to take effect?

2 Likes

@Welcome @Hansen2020. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS section, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Make a journal, first off…so you don’t lose track. You just wasted an awful lot of time.

How have i wasted that time?

You charged them all and forgot why…

Well i read that you should block it out of your mind so that you are not constantly thinking or waiting for certain things to happen.But should i wait six months or more before i start with the seal of Solomon?

That doesn’t mean you forget what you asked for. That’s silly. It just means not to obsess over results.

I don’t think you need to wait that long, no. I’m just saying to keep a journal of your activity.

Ok thanks.I will do from now.

Actually a good reminder to myself, I started one and find I forget the little details later if I don’t record them soon after. Then I’m left wondering hmmmm this felt like… but idk for sure!

2 Likes

I work with several gods, so it’s helpful in keeping track of everyone and all that.

It all depends on your casting, 20 sigils? Does that mean you have performed 20 rituals? Or one ritual trying to summon 20 different deitys to do your bidding… I am uncertain. What i do know is that you should start with basics and try invoking one spirit that you think you can work with and would accede to your request.

Usually after the ritual is performed if your request will be acceded to the deity will render a sign of his accedence either a vision or physical sign. If your receiving no response your ritual was not successful and will not be acceded to.

3 Likes

I would first consider that you have maybe opened too many doors, which may make a lot of things occur to the point of not being able to understand any signs of results…

Keep a journal,
Do one ritual
Keep note of signs… first try and notice how results work

3 Likes

Thanks.As I am new to this can you tell me what spirit will boost my business and make it very successful.

1 Like

That question is not easy to answer I have seen this question many times on BALG. I could tell you a dozen different deitys (Clauneck would be one) that might work but i would check out the forum search engine that has many great threads. The link below can get you started which has advice and other links on financial castings check it out.

2 Likes

I’ve had a god tell me to submit my business plan in writing to him (a business I want to start). If you’re not willing/able to write a business plan then you have no business having a business. And that includes ways to make your business better.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’d formulate a plan that shows you are willing and able to do the work you want to do…and that helps them lubricate the pathways to slide that plan right on through all the barriers.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the info

1 Like

Well, if you’ve forgotten what you asked for, how do you know that they haven’t already come to pass?

I don’t think working with the Seals of Solomon will impact your personal sigils.

1 Like