What Lucifer Said To Me After Sex

There are dozens of topics on that subject that you can find by using the search function.

So, it’s not like that.

1. As a woman, you should clearly state your intent to make a connection. Offering up. (sorry boys)

2. You need to be ok with “no.” It’s not a convenience store, you don’t ask to have sex with someone and immediately hop on their dick.

3. Be hot. If you’re a young, fit, redhead or blonde, you’ve got a really good chance.

(You should be ok with being dominated)

@wolfy2 I mean, you can astrally have sex with a deity and look however you want, even change your sex. They do not care about gender or physical looks.

In your own eye, you can imagine yourself as something/someone else.

But the real you is there to those who can see it. When you get good, you can even identity entities and individuals by scent. They’re like fingerprints that can’t be faked.

Which is useful, because some like to imitate. Can’t hide the smell of sewage.

So don’t forget to brush and floss before you hit the hay :wink:

Our physical bodies are not the real us though, quite the opposite. These bodies are just shells. Human bodies are actually quite gross, so if a deity “that can fuck a none physical, much hotter being astrally”, fucks a human, then i highly doubt it is because she/he was physically hot.

Subjective.

You don’t know that. They might have sex with someone because they find them attractive.

I am literally going by logic. If you astral project you can look like Beyoncé if you wanted to LOL

Hence the word “doubt” in my sentence, implying i do not know this for a fact but going by my intuition and what makes sense.

The body is a beautiful physical machine. The intricate machinery and the entire orchestra of physical manifestation is magnificent. Sensation, the feel of air on your skin, hot and cold, pain. The smell of a flower. Even taking a shit is pleasurable. Physical incarnation is a gift.

The smell of a woman’s flesh and skin is indescribable. Human bodies are indeed worth fucking. Seeing a woman shake from orgasm is worth the cost.

You would have to spend years locked on the other side to appreciate how fuckable they truly are.

1 Like

Can’t really relate because i am gay. All i am saying is that, a lot of sexual encounters with these beings happen in the astral/dreams, where you can look however you want. We are all full of opinions aren’t we? Isn’t that quaint.

What I’m reminding you is - even though you think running around like Beyoncé and giving blowjobs to unsuspecting men while they’re clueless in dream consciousness is cute, that doesn’t work as you move up the hierarchy. Your actual form is clear, and projections are laughable.

Ok, ill stick around a little longer, this is fun. Lol. There is no “true form in the astral”. Even deities have male and female aspects and change there looks all the time. Also, i don’t “run around and give blowjobs to men in the astral”. Hate to break it to you, but you don’t know everything. I am at least admitting what i am saying is an opinion based on my perceived view of what is logical on this topic, but you seem to think your word is dogma.

Astral sight, and knowledge of its workings and any other siddhis or powers are, granted to you by a hierarchy.

You are right in stating that there is no “truth,” however, like the physical world, in order for entities to engage with one another, there are principles that hold the system together and provide consistency. Imagine if time didn’t work - how would two people know when to meet? What about location? Could they meet/engage with each other if not for the mutual belief in time?

1 Like

To be honest, these are things me and you would never fully understand physically in my opinion. I think systems are useful tools in social constructs, including in the astral for sure. But i don’t see the problem with manipulating things such as gender and sexuality or looks, and many deities don’t seem to care about that either astrally. They actively change/manipulate those things themself’s all the time, those are very trivial things. I cannot say every none physical entity/god is like that or agrees, but from what i have read, seen, and experienced, the most powerful deities are okay with manipulating there sex/looks.

I don’t know about actually having sex with Lucifer, although I do have a massive crush on him as he is the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen, he doesn’t strike me as overly sexual. He very much feels like a father figure, and the closest to anything outside of that why is a time in a dream that he held me tight. But I needed comfort, I wasn’t looking for action. He held me close, kissed my forehead, and told me that everything was going to be okay.

Does burning eyes, that warm smile, I don’t know if I just feel like I’m out of his League, or if I just don’t look at him in a sexual way, but I can’t even imagine myself doing that.

Azazel, though…

3 Likes