What is your magical Wallpaper on your PC?

Yes. Tough sexy ladies.

Oh my. Yes…

2 Likes

I was on made a signature/banner themed image for myself. First I wanted to use it as a Wallpaper on an another Forum’s special section, but now I skipped the idea, and stayed with the “Banner” origin.

There are some nice background images by the way:

Nagash’s Blessing - Bonus for Phone:

6 Likes

This one is on my phone.

11 Likes

Here’s mine

18 Likes

As above so below.

Not strictly magical…

oh centered with background set to black

5 Likes

New PC wallpaper

…even the Devil was once an Angel

5 Likes

8 Likes

My phone wallpaper. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

That’s gorgeous! I’ve seen things like that irl in the astral! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ou? @Lady_Eva I never was consciously in astral, but I feel that such kind of images are familiar for me, like i saw my home :slight_smile: . In what part of astral you saw that?

2 Likes

It was a working I did a while ago, where I was meeting with spirits in what’s conceptualised as the Upper World in core shamanism. That cathedral-like architecture and then stars, beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I always loved gothic cathedral architecture and stars in the night :slight_smile: Upper world? What kind of spirits inhabit that realm? Maybe angelic?

2 Likes

I created a tutorial for it, but the Lower World really needs to be mastered first, this is the description from that first part:

Once you feel honestly competent to undertake Lower World journeys on demand, and have a method of communicating with your animal spirit (hearing it clairaudiently, or maybe through symbols or strong intuitive impressions), you’ll be travelling to the Upper World, which is where various ascended masters, Higher Selves of both people and individual animals, and angels, gods, and numerous other entities hang out.

You can also meet with the Higher Self of deceased people (and animals) there, and it’s safe to do that quite soon after they died, which is one of the reasons learning this stands you in good stead if you’re bereaved, and desperate for some reassurance, or just closure.

5 Likes

( I don’t know how long I’ll use this as a wallpaper, but momentarily, I’m impressed to the ground. )

1 Like

I’ll be the 1% my wallpaper isn’t edgy stuff I change it based on the seasons lol

3 Likes

I get really indecisive when it comes to profile pictures and wallpaper lol

1 Like

Alright, it isn’t magical, but is is from my game that I am working on.

I tend to keep wallpaper for a while until I get sick of it or get embarrassed by it. (I’m not sick of this one yet, but I might eventually change to a different screenshot of the game.)

1 Like

Thanks Lady_Eva! You just gave me an idea. Some new insight into my recent tarot reading perhaps.

1 Like