What is the significance of seeing the number 22 repeatedly?

Does anyone know the meaning?

search up @borgy theres a thread about repeating numbers

2 Likes

This one right here:

22 imo can indicate either relationships/union of some kind, or alternatively, planning for the future.

5 Likes

I read somewhere it’s a master number and the manifestation of your dreams?

22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, 22 major arcana in the tarot. Just off the top of my head.

If I were seeing this frequently I’d be inclined to think of the universe card in the tarot. Just me though.

1 Like

It can also vary by deck, and it might depend if you have a relationship with your specific Tarot deck and use it often enough for it to have that subconscious effect?

I don’t collect Tarot decks, I have one I’ve used for 30 years… In mine, 21 is the World and I don’t even have a 22 … because my Fool card is number 0. (I still have 22 Major Arcana)

In other decks The Fool is 22.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

If i see the number 22 or 222 2222 i know things will turn out fine.
22 is the number of trust and manifestation.

Trust that what you’re doing will be alright.

Now synchronisation starts with intuition. The thing/subject that you are thinking about when you see that number, is a confirmation that it will be alright. Trust!

4 Likes

In the article you see the number of Karma, destination. That’s what I’m saying here. Be optimistic (trust) about the outcome… It will be ok!

4 Likes

@Borgy thanks for letting us know that. I knew that was a significant bit of synchronicity but I wasn’t sure in what way. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

@Jms

Break down the numbers to get more understanding.

22 is 10 an 12 or 11 + 11

Not only is there 22, you have 5+5 is 10 and 66, which breaks down to 33and 33.

Base root of 22 is going to be 11 which plays into 1.

I’d start looking at the patterns of the numbers you are seeing.

If you want a Hebrew Numberology Reading, message me privately. I can give you more insight on soul numbers.

Peace out!

1 Like

What about the number 23?

22 paths of Qliphot (each representing a specific type of magic)
22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet (each of which has its own magical effect)
22 major arcana (which represent the initiatory ascent).
22 is the great master figure of a dark initiate.
11 the number of Qliphot x 2 the number of duality = 22 the black master.

2 Likes