What is the "Inbetween" or the "Sub"-Astral Plane?

When your reading a description of a spirit and it states it is capable of manifesting in the Inbetween, or as it has otherwise been called, the sub-astral plane.?

What does that mean?

Unlike most deities, Kutulu is capable of manifesting in the Inbetween, or as it has otherwise been called, the sub-astral plane.

Its this plane between the astral and the physical. It is the “bottom” part of the Astaroth chain, the one very close to our reality.

4 Likes

thank you
i was a little lost
Now Astaroth chain is what i will be looking up next.

Do you know any other spirits that can do that

Hey I’ve red some of your experiences with Astaroth. Do you have any older posts explaining what you mean by the Astaroth chain?

1 Like

I never go into a full explanation of it, but basically it is different entities that are somehow linked together, but basically exist on different planes, and in fact are quite different, but the idea is that the combination of each entity with its opposite is the creation of the philosophers stone, and that they “switch places” so basically one becomes the next one. So in some cases it is as if one “kills” the other one because in some cases life and death are reversed.

Astaroth could give you a better explanation with personally relevant examples, just skip the part where she tries to talk you into possession, stepping outside the circle, or whatever kind of temptation is offered.

2 Likes