What is the best thing you can give to a devil in exchange for sex?

Whenever I talk to you, I feel I need to listen to you more

Please teach me more. You are undoubtedly older than me. I need you to teach me and show me things

The girls here know nothing of love because all they care about is money, money and money :joy: :sweat_smile:

I can’t relate I don’t go for women

4 Likes

Can you help me get the thing I want?

Here all you need to know

3 Likes

Thank you

Is it necessary to light the candle?

I don’t have one now and the markets are closed

Can I just address Lilith with a message or thinking and send some feelings of love and appreciation to her in the heart?

Is the other way around: you know nothing about them. It’s really not that different in any place, cultural diferences aside.

Just treat them like people, because that’s what they are. And… okay, man, lift, go to places, speak, try to make yourself more interesting. Go for a sucubus if your path leads you to one, but not as a replacement for girls, because, trust me, that’s a very bad reason to do it. Also, women are awesome and you don’t want to lack that awesomeness in your life.

2 Likes

Thank you

The candle is a gateway! Unless you are good enough at trance work to be the gateway you have to use a gateway for the spirit to come to you! It doesn’t have to be a candle! It can be burning incense! If you can’t burn anything then use water as a gateway!
:thinking: have a bowl of water and place the petition in it with your blood! Meditate on it and see if you get anything! Its just a suggestion am not sure if water send off would work with lilith!

2 Likes

I am afraid of seeing something :neutral_face:

I am very afraid to see someone in front of me or a cloud

Can I use my imagination?

Lol! Then don’t do it! They hate it when people are afraid

1 Like

Why do they hate when people are afraid? It is a natural thing

Fear is a natural thing as it is an instinct

1 Like