What is the bare minimum ritual tools you have done with Goetia spirits?

Literally just my voice. But I think he was waiting for me already.

5 Likes

One white chalk to draw the circle of arts, mantras and the triangle
Two sigils one for my hands one for the triangle.
one underpants :stuck_out_tongue:
Orobas was quick to come when called an delivered results very fast :wink:

3 Likes

Will power is the bare minimum tool.

5 Likes

Just a candle candle, sometimes justo the incense

1 Like

Sigil, enn and willpower. When you’re homeless, there isn’t much else.

Add to that a vivid imagination, lucid dreaming, and a little faith along with the folks at BALG, you can do much.

4 Likes

Just the name and knowledge of the spirit and some energy to call and open the right paths.

The problem whit the Goetia, if you want to attend those rits of ceremonial magik and yada yada, you will need to have some money in your bank account, plenty of $$$ cuz if you read the complete book it states very clearly the use of gold, silver and other metals like that to do the talismans, swords etc. So no, use only the sigils and it will be just fine, dont complicate yourself,

2 Likes

Fair enough, what is that you have in the picture, besides the Absinthe?

That’s the complete book of the Keys of Solomon.

where can I find that please?

Unfortunately this version is only distributed by the Golden dawn of Romania, and is not translated. If you want I can give you a PDF link but I am not sure if that is very helpful. It has about 600 pages.

Um its up to you , but I think its against the rules here

Well at last

I can give you some images, to see

It’s all about the connection and the energy, not about the tools. Tools can help to focus depends on the person, some just get distracted from all those tools. You could do the focus in your mind (circle and so on). I mostly use incense, and any candle. Sometimes I use colors for a purpose.

3 Likes

As we come to the tools. Why use a ritual sword? When I would go and ask a person something and I lay my sword on the table the work is already done and the person will leave or bring a bigger weapon to kill me.

Why start to threaten when the energy feels good? If it not feels good you have the authority yourself to end it.

So I think the sword is just for altar sake?

1 Like

On the other end we see some entities with a sword to. So maybe to show your a warrior so it’s up to yourself I think. I like the imaginary part of protection because it feels stronger

Well, I’ve got a new tool or wand. I call it my Iron Rod of Lordly Might (weighs 23+ lbs). I decided to sand and spray paint it. And I constantly consecrate it with sweat and blood pumping through my arms. I feel the energy of self is far greater than snot of frog, sand of dead seas, fungi of bread in back cupboard, or water from the great porcelain throne.

Could be an old gear shaft to a well mechanism. My staff is a rolled steel bar 5’long and weighs only 15 lbs I think… eh haven’t weighed it in forever and lost my notes. You get used to packing them. Had a shield somewhere I made but it needs a new seal/emblem/sigil…

Yes I robbled Hamburglar’s wardrobe.