What is "Norz" by Lucifer?

Lucifer was the first spirit I summoned after coming into the dark path and till now I have never felt such positive energy like lucifer’s so far… my ex boyfriend was also into occult and he was manipulated by spirits a lot always into possession. That time I was new into all these and my psychic abilities were not awakened ( still working on it for clarity) so he used to talk to spirits and convey me the msgs… one day he told me Azazel is against this relationship and his past relationships also couldn’t work bcz of Azazel.
Azazel came to me as well to teach dark magick, manipulation etc etc but after connecting with him nothing was very good so I stopped working with him ( it was a decision taken by both of us).
Though Lilith and Hekate always supported our relationship.
After couple of months, Lucifer and Azazel both possessed him together and told I have a bad future and all men will use me and my life won’t be stable bla bla and he should leave me ( now my ex bf couldn’t confirm whether Lucifer told that or Azazel as both were talking together) I got tired of all these spirit involvements and upset about this relationship so I peacefully accepted Azazel’s decision ( so that he doesn’t create chaos anymore into the relationship) and asked my bf to accept it as well.
Currently my life has come to a pause in almost everything and after some wine I got emotional about these struggles today :sweat: and Lucifer came to my mind, since last night he is in my mind (when I was meditating with Astaroth that time also Lucifer came to my mind again and again) So I thought of contacting this very first spirit of my dark path work after ages…
Quickly he showed his presence and I couldn’t control crying… I cried a lot, thn I spoke to him (did ask being emotional why that time they predicted my future like that though so far nothing is like that and many more other things I asked and told him as well) and through pendulum he gave me a word “Norz” (1 : something that foreshadows or portends a future event : omen. 2 : an intuition or feeling of what is going to happen in the future. 3 archaic : prognostication.) :point_left: Google meaning, but there can be other meaning but I can’t find.
What does it mean?? How do I take this message now?
I clearly told him “if my life continues like this you better kill me I don’t mind” and suddenly I felt positivity around and my upset mood vanished within seconds :sweat_smile: . I have got 0.1% courage to not to die ofcourse but please help me with NORZ word guys. (I won’t invoke anything for couple of days now m too tired and low :roll_eyes: have been invoking more thn 2 Goetia demons everyday) .
Looking for answers :slight_smile:
Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

I’m not an expert, and nor do I have direct experiences with any of these specific beings (except Lilith) but:

I would be very iffy of what the “spirits said when possessing your bf”. When I read that part, it just didn’t feel right to me. Also the fact that you mention that your life is coming to a pause (stagnation?), And that your feeling tired and low is a red flag to me.

I don’t know if that was actually Azazel and Lucifer/etc, but it doesn’t seem right. Maybe do some cleansing, get your mind cleared/focus on you, and banish.

Again just my opinion. Or gut reaction.

3 Likes

It is enochian. Norz means 6. That is six days, six months maybe? Think about your question and what is the answer. 6 is the number of Venus. 666 is the number of man 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

4 Likes

Yeah you are right . Even I felt that whatever was said to him by Azazel and all, was a trick to separate us. But yesterday I was very very low and lost hope I offered my death to Lucifer and I slept good and my day has gone good (today) :joy: . Sometimes it’s difficult to understand spirits . But I m still a bit depressed, let’s see how things go.

Didn’t know that thankss :yellow_heart: . I will figure out what’s 6 in this and he did show me 8 as well.

1 Like

I, too, would be wary of this and second this statement.

Something a spirit friend of mine said comes to mind:

Statements like the above can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, altering your worldview/reality. I don’t struggle with this exact thing, but I have some self-fulfilling prophecies of my own that I deal with.

A suggestion, whether by your ex or an actual spirit (only you can know from your experience the validity of whether or not he was actually possessed), can completely change your trajectory if you allow it. I second the previous suggestion:

I’d also advise not doing any occult work for a bit of time to clear your mind of the prophecy, or building up an “I’m not going to let this dictate my life” mentality. Much easier said than done I realize (because as I mentioned I’m struggling with this myself in other areas), but where I was able to overcome the hurdle I realized that previously held belief only had as much power as I allowed it to.

I say this because of a quote I read from @Lady_Eva that really vibes with me (this is not the exact one, but I couldn’t find the other):

(Just my opinion and experience:) If magic is an act of will, we can will ourselves to break these loops. A great thing to me is that you know the moment it started, so you can break it before the suggestion completely destroys your life.

This is also just my opinion. Hope it makes sense (I feel like I rambled there).

Been there. I hope things look up for you soon, friend. :heart:

5 Likes

I just came to say you look beautiful and shouldn’t let life get you down, it sounds like Lucifer has your back!

I don’t know what the word means though, if it’s the number 6, I think 666 is the number of Lucifer

3 Likes

You are sweet… thanks a lot :heart: . I will stop working with spirits for sometime. This whole March 2021 has ate my mind and making me so depressed for no reason… I broke up long back and life was going good according to that stupid prediction nothing was like that, but March came and automatically all negativity grabbed me out of nowhere :woman_facepalming:t4: . I had jinn work plans but postponed now. I really need a break m mentally breaking. Thanks again.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you :heartpulse: . It’s really helpful, you are very motivating glad to see you have dealt with your probs looks like life sucks for witches too sometimes we help others to stay positive and in the end we fall in the trap of depression and anxiety too, though manifesting anything is possible :sweat_smile: . I m surely focusing on myself now and I do meditate it’s been a long time it’s really a need for us :grinning: as the days are passing I should be fine . Thanks babe :heart:

1 Like