What have y’all done to people who have done y’all wrong?

What have y’all done for people who have done y’all wrong? From self meditation, to seeking revenge. To give some background, I’ve had people in my life be rude to me all of the sudden who have been like family. It involves 3 people and all of them are cheaters and they have been acting fake and causing drama for everyone they know. They chose a certain person to pick on, then once that individual leaves they move onto whoever next. I’ve distanced myself from them all, but they chose to keep starting problems and keep blaming me for anything and everything at this point.

1 Like

I would do a freezing spell in your case.

This one does the trick well.

4 Likes

Hey… let me ask you something.

Would you believe that maybe it’s not actually their fault?

These people who are rude out of nowhere, or that just get angry for no reason. Would you believe that maybe, there are negative entity’s around them trying to manipulate them and cause chaos?

Personally… when I first started out as a magician. I hated evil people…

I was manipulated by negative entity’s harshly… they were trying to make me a very angry person all the time.

I felt like I needed to bring justice to the world for the good people here on earth who are vulnerable to the toxicity of the world we live in.

There was a point to where I became abusive towards evil people… I would see them as angry, toxic and weak minded.

I would control them by extending my energy body onto these rude and evil people that pissed me of.

I use to choke people with my energetic hands and I would stay and watch them, to make sure that there vitality was being drained, and then I would absorb the vitality and then I would decipher the information within the energy I was absorbing from them to see what there fears are and then I would form into there worse nightmare. I use to really traumatize people.

You know… when your a real serious magician, you can be a monster.

But… one day, I realized that my heart chakra started to become real cold, you know… I thought I was doing something good. I only hurt people who were assholes, but something inside me told me really stop…

I got into real deep physical relaxation and I had a talk with my higher self and I came to a realization… that it’s not there fault.

You see we’re all being manipulated by entity’s around us that we can’t even see. There good entity’s and there are bad entity’s and so on and so forth.

As magicians we need to realize that these people who are rude and evil ect… it’s not even there fault.

And that is why I am going to highly recommend to read Robert Bruce’s Psychic Self Defense Handbook, he also has a video course within balg for purchase.

Sure you can get revenge and throw death curses around and what not, but… you really ask yourself… is it even really there fault?

Even magicians are manipulated, and that’s why you simply must learn about it all.

Thank you for that, I never thought about it like that. I don’t wanna hurt them. I still love them like family just hurts and im gonna cut ties off with them just, was like a switch if that makes sense. They would attack one person and Jump to the next person. But act fake and nice to the individual to their face.

I ate them.

I’m kidding. lol

I read and saw about a woman who threw a small white puppy out of her moving car. The puppy was in a shopping bag and tossed out like garbage. The shock of the landing permanent stuck the barrette to the puppy’s head, which she was wearing.

This woman went to jail for a short time. It was enough to get her picture from a news source online.

I punished her and made her suffer, and checked back every so often to see if she regretted what she did.
I heard her cry out and saw her falling to the ground each time I attacked her.

The puppy was saved, taken to the vet and went to a good home.

I did the same for a young woman who drowned a bunch of puppies in a pond.

Yeah, I completely understand, it’s negative entitys around that are trying to cause chaos.

Some people call them parasites, vampires, or bad demons, etc.

They are manipulating people around you causing problems, becuase they want to try and make you hurt them and mostly use you to make you weak, they really want to feed off your vitality.

There’s all sorts of stuff that can cause this,

Human to human energetic attacks
Parasitic entity’s to human attacks
Radio Frequencys
Etc…

Sure you can get a simple spell that may or may not work ( it depends on how well you can do your magick )

But if you want long lasting solid results, I would say to really take a dive into the program I talked about and to understand how these things operate.

And you’ll notice that after you understand… that it will be much easier to forgive and have sympathy even for your worst most hated enemys.

Personally, I do my best to cut them out of my life like cancer. Don’t need them if they aren’t beneficial to keep around.

2 Likes