What does your astral form look like?

I haven’t seen a post on this subject so I thought that this thread would be fun to make! (:

How do you see yourself on the spiritual plane? Are you just shapeless energy or is there a more specific appearance you tend to take on? I would love to see what everyone says whether it is purely through description or pictures!

I guess since I am the asker I will start. Overtime I have commissioned people to capture how I see myself spiritually. I will say that some have captured things quite well and here are the results:

This is how I personally see myself and I have to say that it took me awhile to figure it out! I can’t wait to see how everyone else views themselves. Cheers!

13 Likes

maybe this thread will help you
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/so-what-does-your-god-form-look-like

as for me, I don’t have one, I think

3 Likes

Someone once said I looked like an emo kid in a hoodie, meditating by a massive current of untapped power. These are fantastic.

2 Likes

Oops! I apologize for recreating a post like this. I suppose you can say that my terminology might be somewhat different then what is casually used here haha.

3 Likes

Is one’s default self image the same thing as one’s godform, though?

3 Likes

Honestly, my perception of my astral form is similar to the appearance of the cheshire cat. Fat floofy kitty cat with bands of purple & pink fur.

7 Likes

Ah, maybe you didn’t because

Just wanted you to give you some material to watch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

More or less, Godform is used a lot to describe the true self, in that case, it’s an idea that everyone thinks they have a godform which can be a demon, angel, fae, etc. Just different terms for the same thing.

3 Likes

I’ve seen myself many times in the form of a naked man with big gray wings and a crecent moon on the face, with blackened eyes

3 Likes

One day Mao Imma meet you in the Astral xD What an interesting form!

2 Likes

This picture reminds me of how I look, but sometimes it darker with a large moon or I’m fiery. I also see the dress looking more like a fuller ball gown.

6 Likes

Well, again we run into misused words and blending definitions, haha. To me, a godform is what you will look like as the ultimate culmination of spiritual self-evolution: the God you have already become and will become. This is different from what I see when I look into a mirror on an astral plane, which seems to be a product of subconsciously held beliefs and your conscious sense of identity.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s as far as I’ve found two definitions for the term Godform, but I don’t really agree with the idea of Godforms personally because I don’t believe everyone is a God or will become a God so the term is kind of eh for me, but I use it to get a better point across to people who only know it.

6 Likes

If we stick to this terminology I would say
Godform: none. I don’t have that.
Astral self as how I do look when going over, above, beyond for a bit: I am still my boring self. Like, really.

3 Likes

Same. At least around these parts godform discussion seems to be code for “what entities I find badass and want to identify myself with”, TBH.

8 Likes

I mean, I’d like to think I’ll eventually evolve into a God-Being of unlimited power and awareness, and since my conception of said God-Being is by definition beyond space and time then I should theoretically be able to merge or at least communicate with my godform. Haven’t really experimented much in that avenue just because I feel like it’d be real easy to slip into megalomania or just plain get possessed by a megalomaniac thoughtform. :unamused:

And just to throw a whole 'nuther curveball in here, where does the Higher Self fit into all this? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Me too. But I suppose that even then I wouldn’t get the memo about at least a change of clothes

2 Likes

Yeah, when I say “astral form” I am mainly referring to the true self and how your soul naturally reflects onto the other side.

This can be a ball of energy, human, demon, fae, yokai, djinn, ect.

I don’t want to offend anyone but when I hear the term “god form” I think of it as a type of thought form.

3 Likes

Holy fuck and THIS is where I am really glad that it doesn’t do that with me

True, there is a form of Godform that is a thoughtform, when a thoughtform becomes worshipped it develops into a Godform.

3 Likes