What does this upside down bottle mean?

When I moved into my apartment last year, I did a ritual for Azazel and asked him a few questions. It was my first so I figured maybe I did it wrong or he was too busy for me.

I also just pretty much vented some personal feelings.

The next morning I found the water bottle by me upside down.(I was sleeping on the floor the first week) I never knew what it meant and pretty much moved on. However now that I am in a forum like this I thought I would ask for your thoughts. Both bottles were right side up when I fell asleep.

I will say that although things went so well discovering magic and other gods, I pretty much eventually lost everything so not sure if this bottle was a warning or sign I overlooked.

2 Likes

It could very well be a convenient sign that some spirit or power heard you and is answering your call.
I found my laundry perfectly folded one day as their way of saying you have our attention. There might be no special symbolism other than to just say we heard you.

3 Likes

That alone is awesome. Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah. From what I hear Azazel is more a trial by fire type fellow. So you losing everything was probably a test to see how you would handle it or an event you were given protection through. While you might have seemingly lost everything you weren’t in true danger or it might have been much worse without aid.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for sharing that. I am still pretty much in a downward hurdle but seem to have paused at a place where it seems I am needed.

My mental illnesses got triggered and now I am in that place where I find myself praying for help but KNOWING that I am capable of getting back up again. So instead of actually asking for direct help I catch myself and ask for help in awakening my strength again so that I can move forward and rebuild. I will keep this in mind as it actually brings some light to these hard times. I do know Azazel does not like us being weak minded.

3 Likes

Depending on how things go you might want to ask for a direction to go in or what goal you should be focusing on first so you know where to best apply your efforts if you seem lost.

2 Likes

Excellent thread! Not sure about the upside down water bottle,but I’m thinking you all are correct, seems like a “hey we got your back” kinda message, I’ve had stuff moved around too, blessed be!

1 Like

If you felt alone. Feel alone no more. I went to bed last night, another regular night. I remember thinking a little but not remembering everything. I woke up this morning and found the water bottle on my night stand flipped the same way with literally the same amount of water. I’ve had many spiritual experiences but this was really out of the box. I can’t stop wondering if I did in while sleep walking or something.

Welcome @Jason_Maddox It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was split to a new topic: What Could Have Happened?