What does Lucifer look like? What is this spirit?

I have had a spirit (or some kind of being) show itself to me over the years from time to time. They wear a Black Fedora, a Long Black coat, seems like they where a black suit under their cost and black boots. They have infra red beam eyes and when they start to show their face it’s pale white like rigor mortis flesh. Is this a form Lucifer takes or is it a lesser demon/type of spirit. The first time I saw it is when I read a conjuration for Lucifer. I’ve been seeing this apparition from time to time ever since. What is it? And if you have seen Lucifer what did he appear like to you?

2 Likes

Welcome @6CrystalVision3 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

images (12)
images (13)

That’s what he looked like to me.

However please do an appropriate introduction, it is our custom here. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Lucifer seems to go with many looks and ages and even female form to some.
To me it seems like he goes with the long black hair looks.

(somewhat like that)
I’ve only seeing him through journeying tho.

Next time you see this being you see i guess ask his name.

Good idea. About asking the name. I need to somewhat loosen up a bit to the Spirits I was half assing for sometime calling them to come then getting scared when they did and backing out. Now I guess I’m not as timid.

Lucifer hasn’t appeared to me like that. For me he usually has blonde hair, blue eyes and white wings. He has also appeared to me with black hair at times, but that’s his more “demonic” aspect around me, because his hair isn’t the only thing that changes.

There was only 1 time he appeared to me in a suit and that was when I was ignoring something serious and he had to trigger a memory for me to work through it. Red eyes I haven’t seen, they’re fiery at times but not red. It may be another spirit.

1 Like

I’m starting to think who the spirit is is Mat Kalfu or “Papa Leave” I read the description of how he looks and it matches what I’ve seen. It makes sense it said he is the gatekeeper of the crossroads between mortals and the other side and I first started seeing him when I did a conjuration for Lucifer and this is the spirit who came. It makes sense because I was petitioning to conjure Lucifer and that is like asking permission to talk to a Spirit I read Mat Kalfu gives permission to talk to the Demons and that’s what I was trying to do is contact Lucifer. He also came when I had been doing a lot of binging on Psilocybin Mushrooms for spiritual purposes. He came once I started feeling like I was leaving my body and I heard (with him sitting a t the end of the couch I was on “you are now entering Sheol” and I take Sheol to be the Spirit World that resides around the Earth. I think I’m on to something here.

spirits clothing changes just as much as our clothing changes, and many spirits share similar features too, all we can do is guess work because it’s like trying to describe a random human in America by saying they have a nose, a mouth, brown eyes lol, it might not even be a demon or connected to Lucifer at all. you’d have to go on a path of UPG first.

Yeah I’ve noticed a lot of the spirits I’ve seen have similar outlinings and appareal, so with that said thanks for the practical advice. I’m not sure what you mean by a UPG path though.

UPG is unverified personal gnosis, basically gain more experience around this entity, if it’s not detrimental to you, learn more about them.

Yeah I think next time they come around I’ll just eat h what they do in their apparition and try to listen for any verbal communication or try to strike up conversations and see how they react in body language and action or if they actually make an audible communication in words. He usually communicates in visual apparition and in doing things in my enviornment and with body language.

To me, he usually appears to be a tall, slim, handsome man (but upon closer inspection, you can see he isn’t human), with short blond hair, wearing a black or dark suit and a black cloak. Very friendly and courteous. Other times, he’s appeared in a similar fashion, but without the black suit and cloak. He wore a sweater, shirt, and slacks. Other times, he’s appeared as a black 3D shadowy form with a green glow. Other times, he’s appeared as a fiery demon who took great pleasure in dealing with my enemies. There have been times when, in his human/humanoid form, his irises glowed orange with his inner fire.

2 Likes

To me he usually appeared as an old man with white clothes, a white beard and a walking stick. Usually entities pick a form by:

1. What would not scare us
  2. How we envision them
  3. How we expect them to be

remember that they can also appear in a completely different way than usual just to toughen you up a bit.

1 Like

Spirits have no shape. They takes the appearance that the consciousness mind can understand.

spirits very much do have shape, just as much as your physical body has shape.

They take the appearance of whatever you or they choose to take when coming here but when a person projects to their place they dont take whatever form your mind can understand, they take whatever form they actually are/have.

them coming here isn’t as tangible as you going to them where you’re on their physical plane, rather than them being on our energetic aspect of our plane.

1 Like

They takes a shape in the smoke of incense. As I understand it they actually “possess” the smoke so they can manifest physically.

2 Likes

When they come here yes they have no solid form so they can use other means of showing themselves, or for some they see them as whatever animal or concept they’re associated with, like how some see Baal as a spider or Azazel as a goat, but on their own plane they have a solid/solid-esque form.

1 Like