What do u feel when u break a hex?

What do u feel when u break a hex ? Propserity starts to flow ? Etc ?

1 Like

That depends on the nature of the hex. If it caused illness you’ll start to notice improvement. If it cause emotional unrest you’ll feel relief of that start to flow.

If you feel like you are cursed I suggest asking Opfaal the Angel of Deliverance to break it. If you search the forum you’ll find his sigil.

3 Likes

When I broke a curse someone set upon me, I felt an energetic shockwave, followed by an immediate lifting of the heaviness that lay upon me. It reminded me of the way dark clouds part, and the sun shines down. It made me feel good.

5 Likes

Thanks for your answer, but i went personally to a demon and they said i waa cleared sfter a ritual was done . So i am guessing i am okay right ?

1 Like

Depends on the hex.

Majority of people will feel absolutely nothing. Life will just gradually go back to normal.

Less illness, weight off shoulders/chest, better luck, better mental states, sleep comes back, etc

1 Like

A demon who is a guide of yours? If you trust their guidance and preformed a ritual to rid yourself of baneful working against you then you are likely fine.

1 Like

Get some sheilding to make sure you aren’t cursed again.

1 Like

How to get shielding ? Thanks

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes