What do the Fairies have to say to you 4 one card pulls (4/4 plus some)

Hello, Angelb1083:

If your up to a reading, I’d like a general reading?

Thanks for reading,you guessed the essence of the problem I have.I hesitate to do something,for fear of consequences if i decide to go down that path,which i feel I am not ready for.I was told I was ready for that journey,but I don’t think I am,because don’t have enough knowledge about that.Receiving guardians to detox,can you explain that part?

I interpreted it as talking about here in the forum. It being like your family.

1 Like

That’s just an extra meaning to the card. Your message was something else. This card will show up for people that have addiction as well.
So for someone with addiction it is telling them it is time to reach out to people to help them get to rehabilitation or to help them kick whatever habit it is they need to break. So if you do have any kind of addiction to anything at all it. It’s time to kick the habit.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation,i have some bad habits,cigarettes,coffee,video games.Do you know some way for asking fairies for guidance?

If you haven’t worked with fairies yet. I wouldn’t ask them. Rather I would ask the ones you have worked with. The thing with the Fae is they can be really dangerous and since they are more earthly the other beings. If you are not ready for them you can feel like the star in your own personal real life horror movie. I have heard some bad tales from those not ready and some how upsetting them and then paying the price.

1 Like

Heyy can I book a spot? General reading pls Thank you😄

Helpful informations,thanks👍

Thanks for the deep message! I appreciate

1 Like

You are so very welcome!

Thank you! Quite interesting timing because this month is one of big changes for me in several aspects of my life! Thanks again for taking the time! :slight_smile:

1 Like