What do I do

Geez I feel like I’ve made so many posts in a short amount of time. This is my 2nd one today, but I really need to know y’alls opinions…

My mother is a Christian… I let it slip an encounter I had with a spirit today and she is going to make me go outside to cast demons out and pray to Jahova to set his angels around us. They cant if I don’t actually mean it can they?
This has happened so many times before but I dont know why this particular time is giving me so much anxiety. I can hardly bring myself to pray. Which is a problem because in a minute she is going to make me get down on my knees. If I refuse… the consequences will not be pretty.

I just need encouragement from my magick family… you guys mean the world to me.

1 Like

What negative consequences will you incur if you say no?

Would you be better served if you make it look like you’re giving a devoted prayer while internally you’re invoking a demonic entity? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Invoke this guy instead:

9 Likes

Assuming just telling her to fuck off is not an option, avoid using the name of the demiurge and instead use kennings for Lucifer, since the phrasing is damn near the same. Listen to “He Is” by Ghost for inspiration on that one, is my suggestion.

3 Likes

She’s beaten me over it before. This woman is muscular and i… well… I get trapped in doorways sometimes because I cant even open the door.

@DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva thank you so much this is perfect

2 Likes

This is one of the things a friend had to do. She’d have mother Mary but would really be praying to Isis. If you know what to say you can call Lucifer to protect you and I don’t think she’ll realize.

You might even be able to use the Angels to help you; their not what she thinks.

2 Likes

Mental domination and mind fucking is always an option. Never too late to develop some telepathic and dream invasion powers and lay into anyone against you until they go mad or obey.

3 Likes

I’ve tried that. Still currently am. It doesn’t work when it comes to Jehova.

For some reason I’ve been crying to Belial. I’ve never worked with him before, but he just comes to mind so fast. I dont know why. He’ll probably think I’m a lil bitch tbh but somehow thinking about him brings me comfort.

1 Like

Don’t think you are attacking a god your aim should be your mothers mind. You need clear minded focus and your own mental power. See a line of energy connecting your mind to hers and project deep into her mind through her third eye what you want. If she is asleep see yourself entering her dream and let it take shape before you start altering it and forcing it to change towards your goals. Keep practicing it consistently and it will start breaking through. Even appear in her dreams as an angel or God and deliver a message that benefits you.

4 Likes

@rin

These are the kinds of situations that piss me the fuck off GRRRRRR
Im omw. Fuck Jehoeva, Im Soul Traveling to you now.

4 Likes

Ahh ya Jehova sucks.

Idk, you want the strength to get through this and if you show Belial that strong desire I think he’d help.

I agree with Nemesis, it might be hard for you I do understand but it could work for you.

1 Like

@anon47923162 @anon48957109 You’re right. It’s probably just me. When she brings up Jehova she gets fucking aggressive and it throws me off completely. I start to panic that I’ll get found out because he has told her things about me before. Normally manipulating her in that way is so easy. She’s very susceptible. I just need to take a deep breath and focus.

1 Like

Thank you @Micah. You’re very sweet.

1 Like

Psionic styled and direct energy magick like what I tend to use relies most on control of yourself and the energies in play more so than evocation. It is definitely worth it though I feel and gives you far more flexibility and personal power. Gives you a stronger position to bargain with spirits as well.

It’s okay. When you’re worried about verbal or physical abuse it will throw you off.
Can you try to meditate to relax? It could help you to stay focused so your Mother can’t put you off guard?

1 Like

Shame your family isn’t supportive, no worry. It’s easier to do as they want in the mean time just put no merit in it. Thats just self-preservation.

Besides that deamons are notorious for making you face your issues. Know your beliefs but survive.

3 Likes

Go through the motions and do what she wants. There is no power in it anyway if there is no intent behind it and your spirits will understand. Then follow @DarkestKnight’s advice and call on Cohzier. And yes, if you feel drawn to Belial call on him as well. And for Pete’s sake use more discretion in the future. I don’t want to see you damaged.

4 Likes

Thank you all so much. I absolutely adore you guys. I was able to clear my mind enough to manipulate her will with the help of Belial Cohzier and “Carl”. They made me feel a bit more secure (oh and @Micah too of course). She is now too tired to study the bible and walk outside to make me cast spirits out or make me kneel. Mission accomplished.
I am truly grateful that I have you guys for all the moral support.

I have learned my lesson :sleepy: whew was that stressful. I cant kneel. What???

8 Likes

You’re too young for stiff joints. A good knee massage will clear that right up.

1 Like