What are the main differences between working with Bune and Mammon?

Dude what do you mean. They are two different spirits you perform the evocation by the book.
Meditation
LBRP
Middle pillar
Invoking ritual of the pentagram
Bornless invokation
Summon the Spirit, greet him by his title and name
Give him the charge. Tell him what your going to offer in return once the task is complete.
License to depart
LBRP finish
Easy as pie, just remember you’re dealing With foreign royalty so mind your manners big time.

2 Likes

???

Mammon realigns whole structures to match the practitioner’s destiny. Long term workings.

Bune fulfills requests of the practitioner and bringing quick help. Short term workings.

5 Likes

I haven’t worked with Mammon yet but what I can say, from my own experiences, is that Bime is good for :

• great when you need a large amount of money in a hurry

• great if you want to build wealth and financial security over the months, years

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with Bune much.

Mammon on the other hand really specializes in Massive life changes. Think total intervention. At least in my experience and from the practitioners I’ve talked to who work with him. In my experience, He will make you sweat, He will have you work a lot to achieve your goals. Mammon is no joke, but he’s not without compassion. He will reward you in incredible and unexpected ways…But, you will be in for an wild ride. I would recommend analyzing what you’re willing to push through before really working with him. I’m still working with him regularly and it takes commitment but it’s so worth it. He builds empires.

4 Likes

Dude that’s profoundly awesome!

It is. I can’t praise Mammon enough. He helped my Brother (blood, not masonic) to create a non profit. But I was forced waaaay out of my comfort zone in the process.

2 Likes

Sounds Goetic then lol, it can really be a frightening and mind-blowing experience.:tophat::gloves:

1 Like

I’m just so happy to meet another brother here.

1 Like

Prince Orobas gave me the whole life makeover. He’s awesome. I wasn’t aware about mammon but you’ve piqued my interest with talk of building empires…

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Prince Orobas. I’m also not sure what the rules are about mentioning other sites. So if this breaks rules, please delete and forgive me. But Akelta from Satan and Suns has a ton of articles on Mammon, all in her blog. Apparently he’s been with her since she was a little girl. She’s one of many who encouraged me to work with him. But she did give the disclaimer that his intervention is severe.

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about akelta.i always intuitively knew that Mommon was a very powerful spirit.hes mentioned in the bible when jesus says something to the effect of “one cannot serve both my father and mammon both”. Very interesting, I sensed he was big but I didn’t realize empires big. This seems like a spirit to be treated with great respect and care.

1 Like

I feel in a hurry how can I request Duchess Bune to someone to buy the books I sell? Will Lord Mammon will be interested in help? I already work with 6 entities.

1 Like

I dont know if this is still active but I will comment anyway. I am doing the 90 days challenge with Mammon. I am trying to build wealth. Im on day 3 and he already helped me resolve some issues and gave me some inspiration

1 Like

offerings?