What are some books on premade sigils or seals?

What are some books on premade sigils or seals?
I have read some angel magic books and demon magick books but i wonder if there are any sigils books where i can just gaze at sigils and make the magic work.

Depends on what you want from them and if you are only interested in sigils for spirits or want to have some for specific works and/ or gateways. I think just about any book on practical occultism has at least a few of them. For instance, Conner Kendall (known as C.Kendall on here) has a few special and powerful sigils he has shared on the forum and a general hint on how they could be used. In his book “The Black Magicians Handbook” he shares a bunch of sigils you can use as meditation focus, as (astral) gateways and for other means.

You can look into the basics of chaos magick and creating sigils on google and youtube if you want to learn how to make your own sigils.

1 Like

I started magic with making sigils on a generator and i used to make 5-6 a day for small self development purposes and forget abt them did it until i got sick and now i am seeing results of some of em.

I want something that it’s divided into 100 parts of a one big goal and i will charge all of them and they will be so many i cant lust for results haha.

Also there are some genie books i read they all about self development can i do all them? To become the best version of myself that would be a good foundation for other money rituals?

I made one more post today can u please check it out i have some question there.
Thanks

Self development and wealth magick are difficult things, they require you do most of the work yourself as well. So just using a bunch of sigils and sitting back waiting for results won’t be as effective.
That being said, a lot of wealth/ money magick books would probably have a bunch of sigils to use.

Edit: self development in particular is not something you can use short cuts with. The deeper you go, the more power you can get out of it and eventually the better it helps you to be able to effortless manifest things through your magick. But it takes work, time, patience and a lot of suffering before you can grow.

1 Like

I have a plan i am trying to lay a foundation for it i know what will i do to make things happen i just get confused after reading too much books that what to do and what to not in magic

The best way to figure that out, is to actually do the magick. You’ll find out what works for you and what does not. Using your intuition is a great tool as well. The more you do things like shadow work, the more accurate your intuition will become. But starting off with what feels right and what doesn’t is a good start.

I want sorm consistent income whether from a fast food job
As a web developer
Or
Web dev gigs
Or
Anything
Thats my first goal materially so what should i do? In angel magick they say ur true desires thats not my true desire thats just my need for money i need money
Thats my true desire

So how should my request look like in petition

Just by setting up mundane avenues. A few of them is always better than one, especially in the beginning. Find out what your strengths and your sellable skills are and go from there.

I am definitely no financial guru. So maybe someone who had actual success with it can share info on how to go about it. I have a regular fulltime job and sometimes when I can be arsed to put in the time and energy I can make a little extra cash trading crypto. But most of the time you might even say that I am a real life example on how not to treat your finances ^^

As a web developer, you could set up accounts on skillsharing services like Fiverr etc. or offer finished products. Then you can set your intention as something like: Make my products/ skill sharing accounts more attractive and visible for clients and consumers.

As for trading, like stocks and crypto. The work in it is that you still have to learn about and gain experience in the trading markets. Your intention to be set might not be: Give me the golden tip, but help me understand the mechanics of trading and markets better.
Mr. “Dutch Pagans”, for example, shared a vid on his youtube a while back, praising Loki for teaching him new and surprising ways to understand the stock market. Which helped him make some lucrative trades

As for the overall goal and intention linked to your True Desire/ True Will. What is it that you really want? Money is usually just a tool to get there. The desire might more be something in the line of the desire to be a high-status person or the desire to be able to fully undergo your spiritual development without the distraction of any financial troubles.Setting your intention on that goal opens up more ways to be able to manifest that instead of just the amount of money you think will get you there. This might require a certain amount of self development to figure out.

A simple example would be: Instead of a ritual for 5000,= because you want to buy a motorcycle. Do the ritual for a motorcycle. This opens up the chance for people to offer you a great deal on motor cycles, somebody offering you a motorcycle for free if you help them develop a website or a nearby friend offering you the use of their motorcycle from time to time, since they don’t use theirs much.

You can do rituals and spells to secure more money through your money making avenues in addition to doing magick with your true desire in mind.

If money is still your ultimate goal, you might have to adjust your mindset to the mindset of the big money makers. Not having the right mindset about (making) money is usually how people that win the lottery or get rich on a lucky crypto guess fail in holding on to their wealth.
I am learning a lot about that by watching/ listening to things like Steven Bartlett’s podcast “Diary of a CEO” or following people like Codie Sanchez

1 Like

Adam Blackthorn’s Sigils of Power and Transformation.

The first one requires a ton of study, the second one practically none just a manual to get to work and perform mostly mindless tasks untill your shift is over.

This is such an odd thing to say.

And speaking in law of attraction language you’re not focussing on what you want but you are focussing on what you should be doing to achieve what you want, which is not focussing on what you want, one of the exercises in a loa book I read is having €50 on you and going through shops to see what you could buy with that, not buying anything but just look at all the stuff you can buy. Not with a credit card because that will give a feeling of debt.

Welcome @Heaventrox It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3