What are good ways to create your own egregore / romance spirit

Like in all honesty I’m about bored of real human beings when it comes to romance. There’s nothing of substance or interest in most people these days beyond the superficial.

If possible how does one create then bring a spirit to real** life physically?

1 Like

What do you mean "bring a spirit to “real” life physically? Are you talking about the creation of a moonchild, which is a dangerous operation to physically incarnate a spirit like described in Aleister Crowley’s novel, or Jack Parson’s Babylon Operation?

If all you want is some loving, then summon a succubus or incubus, or create your own romantic servitor.

3 Likes

Yeah but I want to interact with them in the physical world :confused: ( and do those books speak on bringing a spirit to real life? If so thank you )

Well, the creation of a moonchild requires you to perform various rituals and then impregnate a woman so a spirit can incarnate in the fetus.

Jack Parson’s Babalon Working was a series of complex rituals that were designed to manifest an individual incarnation of Babalon, the archetypal figure of the Divine Feminine in Crowley’s religion of Thelema. Supposedly, this brought Majorie Cameron into his life, and shortly thereafter eventually resulted in the explosion that caused his death.

It’s not easy magick to forcibly incarnate a spirit in a physical vessel.

4 Likes

It would be more practical to do magic for an ideal human partner.

Otherwise, go for the succubus. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

How does one get a succubus?

This would be the go to method:

i have hear that Alexandra david neel if i not wrong practice some mandala (i guess) from tibet who can bring tulpa to material world, but she got ancident in the process where her tulpa burn some village, so it is kind of dangerous you see. (i dont know its true because i dont read her book yet)

the technique its still secret (maybe) so to get it you need visit some teacher (they called Llama if im not wrong?) in tibet who want give that secret to you.

1 Like