Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

ahh, yeah that could be why. I didnt see chakras, just the area it was in which was between the heart and solar plexus area.

1 Like

That red ball could be something that replaced your charkas perhaps? Just an assumption.

1 Like

I do not know, but that is an interesting theory. I did the method in the Compendium of Lucifuge, V.K. Jehannum has a video of how to do it, but basically you visualize all of your chakras in front of you and visualize them cracking and being replaced with a red energy center in the head, a yellow one around the torso (where the Solar Plexus would normally be) and a violet/indigo one where the root chakra normally is. As for the red energy center where it is, maybe I modified it subconsciously?

1 Like

Possibly, but I was just assuming. I have another theory, have you done any empowerment rituals or pathworking? I feel like this red ball of energy is empowering you in some way.

1 Like

Yes I have and I just intiatiated through all the Tunnels of Set and the 4 hidden Qlipothic Veils last night, and I have done more than that

1 Like

Ok well, now we know why. The energy of the qlippoth for me is also red.

1 Like

I have always thought that it would be blue or grey or something like that, but red makes sense

I am interested in a trade.
I dont know if your username affected me but i saw a reptillian. He had the head of a snake but the body of a man, similar to an egyptian god. He seemed very calm but seemed powerful in a way that nothing seemed to bother him. He was wearing a James Bond type of suit which at one point was black and another was white. He even had a glass of alcohol on his right hand. If i had to put it in a few words I would describe him calm and in control.

1 Like

How did you learn to scan people?

I’m interested in a trade, should be fun!

I didnt “learn” it tbh. I am just practicing it every now and then. I am still learning it. Some of my scans are quite accurate and some a total joke. What I do is try to relax, think of the person’s username, name, or face and clear my mind. Any images I see in my mind is what i describe as a scan.

1 Like

Hmm that’s interesting. Give me a few, I’ll scan you in a bit.

1 Like

Who wants to trade

2 Likes

I sense a rush of energy, a mixed of emotions, I feel worry, anxiety. I see a man with a hat, looks kind of like a cowboy. He has a gun in his right pocket. Shifting flames (no idea what that means), but thats what I heard. A whole bunch of random shit mixed together.

1 Like

:thinking:

Would you like to trade Mr.Stag?

Why not, normally I don’t like typing out scans while on my phone but I’ll give it a go.

Nice, thank you for the answer

1 Like

Ahh man I would like to trade scans with you too but if you dont want it’s fine.

Of course, if you need time to move to a computer I can wait. I’ll message you