Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Yeah excellent, i will do :smile:

1 Like

Very good…I’m impressed
How was yours?
Your gifted keep practicing

1 Like

We can trade

Sounds good to me

1 Like

I’ll do in the morning… Azazel really helped me tonight and I could actually sleep l like a drugged toddler.

Thank you @Xag_darklight I hope you enjoyed the scan I feel your saw something of me that very few get to see. The dark hole, is endless to me it’s something I control and use to enhance my abilities, it’s my connection to the darkest source and what connects them to me,
Thank you :blush:

Kindness is kindness, I walk down a path, a cat by my side and a crow overhead, I hear what I can only describe as a wind chime, there are feathers which lay on the ground,
You stand there in a green dress, on one arm is a marking a connection to the past which is important for you, you glow and you soul is shimmering in and out of your body, a Astro traveler I see, within your hand you hold a chalice, for you are seeking but still remain connected to the earth. You hold The chalice to the sky and your gone and black and white smoke interweaving each other remains.
Good luck on your Astro journey :blush:

1 Like

Hi I was wondering if you could give me a little feedback on the scan I done for you? Im just new to scanning so go easy :laughing:

I feel a gray being with no pupils, horns, a beard, and a helmet. Oh and he also likes metal music!

I suck at this lol. New to this…

Thank you ~
Yours was pretty good, some exact elements you described I’ve even seen in my own visions. Hard to say more, cus it’s much harder for me to understand my own higher self, she’s kinda complex and I still try to more define her. But anyway, thank you for scan ~

1 Like

@Sha wanna do a scan right after i finish @Raven_6’s?

2 Likes

Yeah, we can. Again visit Takkalos or do u want something else?

1 Like

one of the most mind bogling things that spirits showed me are the acasual aspects higher than the godform itself,this is done by going in the godform and transcending it into something that demons call it the “Hyper Godform” they told me many names but i dont think that they would sharable atleast to the whole public.

3 Likes

Someone can scan my Godform?

1 Like

@Raven_6

sorry for being late but i been through a mind fuck to say the atleast but i recovered.

i see the same vision that i got when i tried to do when i was such a bad state.a woman a fit woman pointing her left hand up and calling stellar purple light from the highest points it seems effortless and your eyes are flaming bright white eyeballs from power.

You come back as a the normal godself changed your godself is ever changing and that has benefits but it can be a turmoil in my expirience i think you can understand that if you go through many energetic changes.

i feel like you go through many things i could write paragraphs about that but the general most powerful advice that i can give is.

Recenter,refocus,recreate,regroup.

3 Likes

Alright, so you can pm me or describe it privately if u wish, so I would have a relation to focus my sight on.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that. Its definitely insightful. Did the mindfuck have to do with scanning if you dont mind me asking?

2 Likes

Well i was going through some stuff lately combined with spiritual intensity.

2 Likes

Oh ok, i was worried it was msybe something i said in your scan. Hope things have settled down a bit for you.

1 Like

It took some digging but I’ve managed to connect @anon35721968

I see a crystal woman, shining light from her innards. Her crystals are clear and shard like quartz. All the colors are present. From your hands sprout two crystal objects that seems to suggest large flowers or plants in full bloom. They appear to be springing forth from your hands with great gusto. I can tell that plants like you, the visage I see appears one of radiant life and blooming. A dainty tiara sits atop you, silver/diamond in color, not unlike a crown of thorns, but one of beauty not sorrow.

And of course I know a secret. What you should be inquiring about is what secrets you have that you dont know about, not mine. :stuck_out_tongue: Of course, unless you think you want to know what my secret is of course.

If anyone else would enjoy they may scan towards me (shields are for the weak), and I can repay in kind.

2 Likes