Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’d like to trade, my question is how do I rid myself of Belial? He’s been a mule when it comes to leaving + I’ve been putting him off for almost 2 years now, hoping he’d leave and I’ve also tried cleansing, warding and banishing all for it to fail. He’s truly like a bad rash at this point and I just want it to be over with already…

I feel like there are certain things blocking you. There is a road in front of you and it’s crumbled. But at your feet it is stable. Trust yourself because when you start walking, the crumbled bridge will begin supporting you again. It’s not as wobbly as it seems once you take the first step forward.
Your blockages aren’t what’s stopping you.

There is something within you that is small (within your stomach) and has to grow. It is a hope within you, this hope is this understanding connected to your intuition that guides all things. You are forcefully withering it in a way, every time you doubt yourself. You need to stop letting it crack and decay, you need to let it GROW. Let your dreams grow, no–
I feel you should be practical and think about your future. What is it you TRULY AND REALLY want to do? What is something that would truly let your magical practice increase in growth? The more you increase your mind, the better your practice. I believe that both paths (educational/socieital and magical) should compliment each other In your case.
Think about numbers, finances, stocks. Think about your place within that and then think about your place within the woods, the tree trunks of the forest. Which would you rather reside in? Your head or your mind?
(Your mind, the truth. Your head, what you tell yourself and what you trap yourself into/what your family or others tell you)

I think you… just kind of need to … calm down? It all is a reflection of self isn’t it? You feel insecure about your own findings, or information, you don’t trust yourself, therefore, you want (?) to take it out on people. The only way we will not cower from others’ knowledge is when we build our own stock within us. Just keep going. Your heart is hurting, but your soul is not. Let your soul (your true self) support your heart when it feels weak or angry.
I mentioned a lot about stock and finance, but also passion and inner flame, and was reminded of-- inner guts, inner destruction, inner remaking of the soul. I was reminded of Aeshma. Maybe some things could be gleaned from him and his way, or his energy, or himself directly.

I think you should keep seeking others and discussions. You would thrive when you are able to challenge yourself truly see what you believe. Alone, simply just bulk up your trust in yourself. You are already writing down/cultivating your findings. See what it all means to YOU, personally.
see how you PERSONALLY integrate these findings and information, I feel you apply this information to others too often, which is hindering your spirit/alchemical change.
You need to believe your soul when it speaks to you, when you integrate it you will be able to find out more. this is how you keep walking down your path to get more knowledge.

Hopefully this is okay (Im experiencing a lot), Hope it resonated

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

I’ll trade. I want a scan on whatever message Ten’te has for me. He’s a spirit from Connor’s thread.

Hey! I’m new the group, my friend just told me about it recently. I’m very new to all of this but would you be open to exchanging scans?

Welcome @Maggie It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking others for scans PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

is anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

I’m up for a trade.

I’ve been getting lots of gnosis, but I want to ask for a scan as to how I can make sure that the way I’ve been merging mysticism and magick will yield magical results. I also want to have scanned for a message from Ten’te on how I can progress in having these mystical experiences. See Ten’te from above.

Here’s your scan.

I see you surrounded by your cats, and you are slumped back into a chair. You’re scrolling on your phone. I get the impression that you are bored or just killing time.

I see Belial. He comes to you and asks why you don’t do something. You refuse and he just goes away.

I see the goddess Athena come in through the door, and she asks me to tell you that you could get off your ass and study something to make you feel less bored.

I then get an image that pans out and it’s just you in the middle of blackness, telling you that it’s up to you to decide the direction of your life.

That’s all I get.

I’ve already decided on my life path or what to do from here. So this scan made me think they want me to wrap up my plans to really put it into action sooner. But I wasn’t planning on doing so because I wanted the appropriate support/person to come into my physical life first. It would be smarter to do that imo since this is a big decision.

Is it ok to scan further on the subject of, how am I supposed to “decide the direction of my life” when I don’t feel it’s safe to do so? How do I find the person I need for this to work?

I’ll do your scan atm! Thanks @Epsilon_The_Imperial

Ok this is filled with metaphor and I kind of just kept writing so it’s very all over the place.

I feel like you’re doing fine. I feel like you over worry or think a lot when it’s actually very smooth. How can you be sure that your method is going to work?
You made sure your methods and understanding was coming from the heart. You’re double checking everything.
All we/you can continually do is check your hypothesises. Double check if you’re right or if you’re alight with the flame of creativity. I feel like you just need to dive in and accept yourself, humanity, and the world, to even begin to confirm your gnosis. You need to experience the world (to a degree) and understand where it all comes from (it being, the way people respond, the way people speak, the way people seek out knowledge and how it even comes about in the first place—-)
Where does knowledge or spiritual gnosis originate?
If we look back into history (and I feel you gravely should), it all looks to originate from one source, the mouth of man. The mouth of man and experience itself. Life playing out itself.

Perhaps you need to look into time, look at time, to see the answers or further answers. And perhaps look past what others have to say about what knowledge looks like, and define it yourself. Go fucking crazy. Really let loose and LIVE your gnosis. Define it, challenge it, by the way you choose to live and choose to speak/act.
I feel like you need to go beyond what I define as intellectualism to a degree to really understand your gnosis.

Basically:
Don’t overthink it. live your gnosis. Experience it in real life and in your inner world/outer spiritual worlds. Feel it light a fire within you, then you’ll know. No one else is gonna know, because often you’ll find, people don’t know shit.
You will be able to verify your findings with others. The core of this is to throw everything you think is keeping the way you find your gnosis structured, away, and go batshit crazy, add a little fire to the way you do things.

There were hints about history there
Past
Not past lives
But being able to look into the past
I see like cowboy esque time for some reason
And older.
Idk if that had any relevance

Ok for the second part about Ten’te:

I read about this deity, I think he sounds really cool!
He gives a good vibe.
I hear to look within. Your core, okay. Within you will find him and others like him.

(Here is where more of me interpreting you and, just things, starts) Beyond the vast majority of the universe lies a snail or a turtle, depends on you. It seems like things are going slowly, but they are progressing very fast. All that you are doing, discovering, even eating, is leading to your ascension. There’s just somethings you need to do first.

I think that’s open up your worldview? It connects to the first half which is about spicing things up to further your like, combination of gnosis and magickal work.
I feel like you need to allow yourself to see deeper. Into yourself. I feel like you should acknowledge your possibility or your “greatness” (for lack of an entirely non egotistical word). You should know you can access these same things as Ten’te can teach. I feel like opening up to that and acknowledging that is in your history or your blood (blood line?), that is your present, can help

So I keep getting to look within to seek him and others like him. Open up cosmic voids, the widening gap between worlds torn open
Realize you are (cosmic, you just look cosmic)
Speech is unnecessary, pictures (?) do what words do better. Seek not for speech, seek …

And then it cuts out.
Let me know if this resonates.

(And I would love if you can scan further for mine up there pretty please :pleading_face:)

Belial says, “Don’t look at the details. Look on your life as a whole.”

Lilith says, " You’ll find what you’re looking for when you realize you have to see for yourself."

Belial tells you that you can figure out much of it by yourself and that the meeting with the person is just the finishing cornerstone. He says that it’s up to you to decide how it goes.

For the last part of the scan, I feel like what you want to do is to publish your ideas and writings in some way. The person comes in and the advice is to not think about the money but where your heart truly lies.

Hope this helps! Thank you for the deep scans.

1 Like

Maybe you’ve already processed this. But
I feel like maybe you feel like you’re in between a rock and a hard place. You feel stuck? Lost? Possibly even angry and all of the above, all of the emotions in the book regarding this issue (whatever is making you feel stuck) and every day life.

I don’t feel like he is there to harm.
He feels like he wants to help—
From what I have seen, he lingers if there is a reason to.
You feel like you’re dealing with a lot. When I said rock and a hard place, I imagine this really hard ball, like rock, like steel, inside of you maybe in your chest but it’s actually deeper— not at the center of your being but it’s like right there, and if one looks they might see it as if it’s connected to the brain. There feels like there’s all of this unprocessed shit. And I would feel him being like, hey! It’s ok! (That it’s like that/that you’re dealing with a lot- I strictly feel it’s not your fault) But don’t discount me, or the work that needs to be done.

I don’t feel like he is there to play around.
If you do not want him to be there I… have you tried evoking him to ask for him to leave? To set boundaries? Or why he is there/what would make him leave? It’s not like you have to work on this issue or any issue, with him. (Personal opinion) Maybe it’s just that it needs to be confronted at all in the first place.
I feel like you’ve done this
But there is something missing.

Thoughts? Is it resolved already instead? @Scarlett_Sorceress

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know how to scan others, but is there anyone who would scan me and can see some upcoming events for me? I need it, thank you very much if anyone willing to do it for me.

This is very true for me, having to be where I am has left me feeling like I’m stuck in a place that took so long for me to leave which has spiraled into me feeling at a huge loss for what to do, and angry at it all.

I’ve been dealing with a couple of deaths in the family, I wasn’t very close to my Uncle but I was extremely close with my Mamaw (Grandma) and her anniversary is coming up. She passed almost a year ago, and unfortunately I had found out on my birthday. (She passed a couple of days before, but I found out on the day of so processing everything has been…tough.)

That is definitely the case on top of what I had mentioned above, I’m also trying to heal from a severely abusive relationship that I just got out of. Narcissists are a special kind of monster, and I haven’t really been dealing with any of what’s happened.

I evoked him a couple of days ago actually after my post, and it basically was that he won’t leave until we settle our “unfinished business”, this was something that he kept saying very specifically about why he lingers. I had a dream that was more like a vision/nightmare with the message of not getting what I need essentially, and I have a suspicion that it has to do with my reluctance to work with him.

I can feel that too, it feels like there’s a huge disconnect between what I need and how to actually achieve my desires. Like, I know the steps but it just feels like everything that I try ends with me hitting a glass ceiling. This whole ordeal has left me feeling discouraged, angry at the lack of results despite my efforts and just about ready to throw the towel on both life and magic in general.

When I summoned him, he wanted to negotiate a “truce” with me but I told him that I’d think about it and gave him some blood. The next day my sister told me that she found a phone that she wants to give me; one of the things that I’ve been trying to work towards getting, I had applied to 4 different government phone companies but literally every. single. one. denied me with a condolence email saying “I’m sorry for your situation but…” Which was so very frustrating as I qualified but they wouldn’t accept any documentation that I had.

I don’t have the spoons to read for you at this very moment, but I will get to you. Shit’s just a lil too much for me right now, and I want to be able to give you as accurate of a reading as I can. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@Scarlett_Sorceress take your time. I think you deserve to be seen for what you are going through. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone, be it for advice or even just a random chat. If you are keeping it in it will only harm you later.

It feels like Your emotions aren’t tied to why things didn’t seem to be working out, as if there’s a deeper cause and I think Belial wants to help with that. You deserve so much. Don’t be afraid to jump in the deep end without any sharks.
I think that means it seems like there would be sharks swimming in front of you but there’s really not. It’s deep but you know how to swim. And if you encounter a shark at the bottom of the pool/ (the deep end looks like a void), just lift your legs up from your doggy paddle (I think I said this bc it feels like maybe you think you need training wheels to move on/to do something but you don’t) and dead man float. Just chill, and float/easily swim your way to the end. You’ve already got it, the path is there if you want it
Idk if this is advice for the future or something but hopefully it resonates
I think you also need time and space to process your loss(es, whatever that may be). Don’t neglect yourself, you feel like a very beautiful person.

1 Like

So here I am after a big ass break , sorry i got rly depressed for a bit xD i only slept and went to work. Wasn’t even able to clean my apartment until today , I’m rly sorry is so late after you gave me such a nice reading ,
So here wat i saw , lots of critters around you , felt almost like a shield z they were dark but not evil looked at first like black butterfly but we’re more close to a crow , tried to scan your aura , first it gave me a scent of strong rocks , like the ones pillars are made from or columns i saw that you had developed your chakras centers from the bottom to the top , which is a good thing as there is Ballance and the energy flows from the first to the last which is crown chakra ,
Your energy field is pretty solid too , stability foundation comes to mind , being on the right path chosen by you and not rushing in .
Then i asked about something you should know then the moon started appeared before me but was not the moon is more huge that. I first thought has 2 moons , is actually Jupiter pooping up there may be a connection with you there , i also saw a woman looking like this

Uh almost forgot , seems you have a big responsibility as you are needed for a purpose acting as a leader or something along th lines maybe in your job community or who knows i see nobility and someone getting crowned .
Thanks a lot for your scan hope i got something right , good luck
O boy almost forgot saw a own watching you but doing nothing just observing for the moment

@faelansaga

1 Like

Thank you for the reading and honestly I hope you can recover, take your time ok?
It’s super accurate.:sob:
And that album, I’ve actually listened to that before
I’m a Sagittarius so maybe that’s why Jupiter popped up? And what it symbolizes
Thank you friend!!

Hehe I’m a Sagittarius too hehe îl meditate on it tomorrow night and let you know , funny thing :joy_cat: I’ve been listening to that song too ^^
Hmm I think it has to do with the wild hunt from what I can sense oO

1 Like

Yesss haha, I listened to that album to get into a sort of wild woman phase. Connecting to primal ancestors and the primal self. One with wild, the woods, the animal that we are. Ugh good shit haha I hope your meditation goes well.:slight_smile:

1 Like