Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Gold star wired crowns, curly blonde hair, gold goddess, in space and everything moves back to to show how that is part, lots of space and creation

1 Like

scan me if you dare :wink:

1 Like

me too :3

True or false prophet/$?

Can I get a scan I Am working with Lucifer I am curious as to what my god form is

This is interesting.
Can someone scan me?

Unfortunately I probably wonā€™t be able to scan back as I am currently only capable of making invisible weak chi-balls.

Hi, could someone do a scan on me ? I will do my best to scan back !

please ladies and gentlemen can do detailed scan and I will do in exchange
?
@Ignited @Lux_within

Uh what?

Can any one scan me please

Something thatā€™s profitable and/or true or not.

Can I get a scan and I shall attempt to scan back.
Thank you

Anyone interested in scaning me? I can scan back

I see a black tower crowned in ice, it emanates calm but angry energy. Two figures stand atop it, they fight each other but turn as I look at them. One is green the other yellow, they chant and kneel, and the tower fades from view leaving a view of mountains. Thatā€™s all I could see

1 Like

I see rushing water, and a man fishing. He stands at the bank of a pink sky. He is frustrated, he isnā€™t catching anything. He moves down the bank, and tries again, still no fish are biting. So he moves down further and further, failing to catch anything each time. He is a little fat, and seems to believe whatever he is trying to catch will fix this and other problems he may have.

1 Like

Unable to scan back, but would appreciate a scan if anyone feels inclined.

I see an ocean, the water is black. Almost like oil. It is still, except for small ripples in the water. Beneath it something beats against the surface of the waters, trying to break free, but the surface of the water is to them like ice and keeps them trapped. There is no feeling of desperation, only quiet persistence. It knows that in time it will break free. What it wishes to do I can not tell.

1 Like

@Argentum Thatā€™s quite interesting, as patience and persistence have been the main themes of my daily tarot draws. Especially surrounding a situation which I have going on which have petitioned Sallos to assist.
Thank you.

anyone want to do a scan trade ?

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade

1 Like