Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I know what you are talking about when you mention the suffocated energy. It’s something I’m working through still and stems all the way through my childhood. Interesting that you picked up on that.

For you I see black around your form but then I see blue and a cool white. Then it’s like there’s a lot of air energy around your core? I’m not actually completely sure what I’m seeing but it’s a lot of energy with force there. @Nightside

1 Like

I saw tumultuous waters. If you’ve seen Interstellar and remember the waves scene, it’s like that. Big, violent waves of water. But instead of being carried away and drowned you’re floating above it? You don’t seem affected by it all. You look very calm. A sense of control and balance in the chaotic environment. You’ve counted your losses and it’s a “what else? bring it on” kind of scenario. Like those monks in action movies.

2 Likes

Thank you @Onion and @MoonFlower … Both were very pertinent to me in different ways.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m in the middle of a series of Rituals in sequence, I’ll do the scan you asked as soon as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you at least my wards are working well XD

Also the rays are from my commander in cheif ritual.

What would you like me to scan??

1 Like

I’d like a scan. Could anyone scan me, I will scan back, I have a bit experience scanning. Would be fun.

2 Likes

@BlackCandle using the method Fuego outlined:

I saw a small yellow sun wreath in blue giving off nervous or excess amount of energy. I also saw a woman with brown hair, make up, and jewelry. She had pointed ears and stood before a black disc that laid on a wooden table, it had some engravings or words that I couldn’t make out.

That’s my first try at it though.

2 Likes

Hi, a general scan plus check my wards and shields. Thanks :slight_smile:

Really feeling all over the place, could do with a scan

I would totally like a scan, anyone

Hi, I would like to request a scan (highly preferably from someone who has done scans before, for I’m not asking a scan casually but… some things could unfold for me)
And!, I’ve never done one but we could trade :slight_smile: am pretty clairvoyant but not great at discerning energies I guess :grin:

I saw you shirtless in darkness arms spread accepting whatever may come

Blue eyed striped cat

1 Like

You a musician or programmer? Got tiled windows looked like a DAW for a split. Might be misplacing yourself or really putting yourself in.

I could use a scan if anyone is willing

Looks like you think 3 cars ahead while driving.

1 Like

I just get your profile pic with a yellow arrow pointed up if I dig in

1 Like

I appreciate that.

Daw?

Hi sorry the delay. Thanks for that.
I saw fire in some woods and a woman standing in the middle, she was calm, in control so I guess it was her fire, kinda. Than I saw the point of view of someone or something flying, it felt good, natural, something calmly. Linking the two I would bet in some dragon connection here, maybe some goddess related with dragon, or you’re related or draw to dragons somehow.
I felt something twisting, and this gave me the feeling of confusion, like if you were in a confused state, I got some stressed and chaotic energy too, like if you were dealing with some problem right now that is make you feel confuse and stressed which is generating a chaotic energy of some sorts.
This is it. Hope something resonates with you :slight_smile: