Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Give me a sec to go over it.

Also I can’t scan the shadow self, it’s not something I have never really seen as an energetic thing but rather psychological, so it’s a bit difficult for me in that front. Is there anything else you’d want me to scan that’s on an energetic basis?

2 Likes

What would you like me to scan in return? I have a little time and don’t mind getting my part out of the way while you head home. :slight_smile:

I’m home now I’m just about to shower then start on the readings, but the same kind of scan.

1 Like

Ok perfect!

I will apply some flying ointment and get to work :wink:

So when I look at your core essence, I see this man in blue robes with a Stag (?) skull for a face. He is doing this slow motion estatic dance with this green fire that he holds in his hands. The winds ebb and flow and the earth is beginnig to shift at his whim and movement. This man is connected to the cycles of life and death and is very similar to Cernunnos in that regard. I am also seeing this blade made of something’s bones and the design is very intricate. the blade is a lighter colored bone and the bone twists. The handle of the blade is made of a darker colored bone and it feels as if this dagger is meant to sever the life from a body.

Moving away from that, needless to say this man knows the secrets of the Earth and he is VERY good at concealing his energy and secrets from people. Another thing he is capable of is transmuting energy, he is also good at divination, herbcraft, runecraft, necromancy and a few other things. I also see the imagery of the witches sabbat where the witches are flying around the devil and worshipping him, except it is with the Stag Man.

You have a lot of interesting aspects when it comes to your higher self. Lord of Witches, Black Man of the Sabbat, Lord of Life and Death, A master of concealment, etc, etc.

1 Like

Someone wanna trade with me?

Someone competent want to scan me?

@itsnathanm7

First I scan your energy body and what comes to me is your energy has the elements residing within it most notably air, but this air element is followed by fire and dark energy, your energy has what feels like this somewhat vampiric tendency to it where it feels as though it’s pulling surrounding energy into it and converting it to its own, your energy looks rather silky but feels like running my hand along brick, it’s hard and rough, your pathways resemble this rough feeling as your energy flows through your energy body, I do notice your chakras are pretty much black, but due to the fire element your energy has this reddish outer layer around it, your energy makes my eyes physically feel dry, like when you sit in front of a fire for too long.

The sound your energy is giving me seems rather high pitched but far away, like it’s echoing off hollow walls, and it smells almost like char with a slight sweet smell, think of it like a slight smell of black licorice, going further into your energy I am now at your core, when looking at your core it looks like an lunar eclipse almost, like this:

when I scan for any defenses I take notice of these claws made of fire lash out from around them, but also seems like air as well. I take note of the rune Ingwaz as it moves around your core in flits of energy, soon I’m diving into the blackness of your core, as I enter your core I’m seeing a lot of clouds but they soon start to open revealing a land that consists mainly of mountains with very little flat land, something similar to this:

The mountains are mostly jagged and there’s a mix of snow on some and full grass on others but the thing I notice the most is the land is cloaked in darkness, the energy is everywhere. When I call out to you using your username nothing happens, so I continue walking, there’s no clear path but as I continued I saw very faint figures, snakes, a geko, an Ox, and a falcon, I feel these are some of your spirit animals or were, I call to you again and when I do I hear this loud clap almost like thunder, and from the sky this what seems like a large black dragon comes from the clouds, as he lands his body morphs into a humanoid figure, a pale skinned man, dressed in what looks like ritual garments, a cloak, he has various markings/tattoos along his arms and some near his neck and face. His eyes look like a very deep black but his iris are slit like a serpent’s.

like this but on a human face.

I asked if this is you and the response was “I answered your call isn’t it obvious?” his voice echo’d around the soul landscape and his mouth didn’t move but the energy from the voice emanated from him. He starts walking and I follow, observing more of the landscape I see various afterimages of different entities, but not exactly them. I see Lucifer, Hekate, Freyja, Odin, one who also reminds me of Leviathan, I also see who might be Tiamat, the energy feels like hers but the form/image doesn’t look like the one she normally takes with me.

When he stops he stops at what looks like a large manor, something like this but not as large and the foundation was not like that:

he turns and asks if I have seen what I need to see and I nod, once I did he nodded and walked to the manor as soon as he opened the door a massive amount of dark energy flooded from the door and enveloped my vision and that’s where the dive ended.

2 Likes

Interesting. Demonic themes with Nordic overtones essentially?

Essentially but there’s a very faint vampiric thing going too, but it all flows together in a way that seems to compliment each other, not one overpowering the other, but it looks like from the various afterimages of entities that you have touched down with various beings that gave you their counsel.

2 Likes

I understand thank you for your honesty

I’d appreciate a general scan please

1 Like

Very intriguing. Thank you sir!

@Twilight_Dragon

When I started to do your general scan I was approached by a grey wolf, this wolf seems “new” in the sense they were introducing themselves by the looks of it, I’m not sure if you’ve always had this animal as your guide and they’re just now showing themselves to me or they are new all together, but this wolf is quite large for an average wolf but not “supernaturally” large, just kind of resembles a dire wolf, but yeah it allowed me to continue to the scan, so when I scanned your energy body I see minor dirty energy forming on the outer layer of your energy body, it doesn’t look serious or anything seems like the “everyday grime” that it looks like your energy body is naturally “washing away” your energy has a smell to it again unlike before where I couldn’t smell anything, but it smells kind of weird, I can’t describe the smell but it’s not bad, and it gives a cold feeling that kind of envelops my head for a brief moment. Your chakras look healthy, I don’t see really any stagnation on them, although, the appearance of them for me looks kind of like frozen in place whirlpools but the odd thing is you can still see the energy in them swirling but the “edge” and upper layer looks frozen solid, it reminds me of those gifs where they try and make the environment of an image move (if that makes sense?) but the feeling your energy gives me is a sense of excitement, happiness, just this overall sense of something joyful coming, but also it makes my chest feel full, if I had to describe it, it gives me this feeling of good omen is coming, this could be a faint sense of precognition or a latent affinity for it (I’ll let you know if this feeling has had any further affect on me in the near future)

Going forward I take a look more at your pathways and it seems they have grown quite large since the last time I checked, your entire energy body feels larger, which might be a reflection of what I saw in my dive and your energy body is developing to match what has come to happen with you, before ending the scan I see a jaguar around you, this one feels different from the wolf, rather this one feels as though it has a prominent role in your development right now, possibly look into the jaguar as a spirit animal or totem animal and how it plays a role in your spiritual development.

1 Like

Oh interesting I just looked it up: http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-animal-symbolism/306-jaguar-symbolism#:~:text=The%20jaguar%20is%20representative%20of,or%20to%20confront%20one’s%20enemies.&text=Along%20with%20physical%20vision%2C%20jaguars,foreknowledge%20of%20things%20to%20come.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a scan. Always a pleasure to test my skills as well!

@anon48079295 I feel incredible strength from you. I see a dragon with an intense hunger for power. Red, with piercing green eyes. Quite large at that. I also see another side. One that comes out way less. Not because the dragon overpowers it, but more because it prefers the shadows. Doesn’t really show it’s face, but has a darker energy than you and the dragon. I can’t tell if this is another god inside of you or if it’s your shadow and the culmination of your fears and desires. Either way, It’s powerful as well.

The dragon has a familiar feel to it. It’s a unique feeling, not like most other dragons.

are you on a draconic path by chance?

Hello,

@anon48079295 I’d love for you to scan me. Care to swap?

I’ve always had wold guides around me but a Grey one seems new (I’ve had white and black ones before) so I’ll look more into this one.

I was around parasitic people yesterday. I kept my shield up but I’m not surprised the outer layer became a bit dirty. At least I know my defenses are working. Didn’t have a chance to banish too until this morning

Looking foward to this. I can invoke emotions if I focus on them enough. Joy and happiness I’ve been invoking via EAs commander in chief ritual daily

Yeah the Jaguar has been a pretty major guide after it stepped out of the shadows. It’s this totem that encouraged me to do mirror gazing though since then he has stepped back a bit. Good to know he’s still here

Thank you for the reading!

1 Like

Chocolate cake?

1 Like