Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Yes it is, im actualy reading a lot about it because im curious about this path but this path is special in a way, if you go into it there isn’t going back ? Especialy if you end up having guardian dragons but apparently most of the time they have been around you since a while

1 Like

Dragons are fairly nice beings. They’re primal powers far more ancient than this world imo. I think that if you do your purpose with them they’ll let you go when you’re done.

1 Like

Thank you!

Very interesting! Since the image of this woman reminded me again of the story with my dream about the mistress of the forest.

Your scan.

The first thing I felt was tremendous dark energy. Then I saw a huge black whirlpool. It seemed that I was looking at this whirlpool from a rocky cliff.

Then the picture changed and I saw a large throne room. It was also carved out of black stone. There was a woman (45-50 years old) near the throne. I smelled some flowers, and rose and sage come to my mind. This woman was of medium build with pale skin. But I did not feel the energy of death, rather it was filled with darkness. She said the following “The abyss is my heart.” Then she suddenly grabbed my hand and said, “Look into the abyss.”

Then I saw the wasteland. The stones and soil were red. There was a herd of animals next to me (I could not understand who they were - maybe horses or donkeys). But then a huge figure appeared. When I looked at her closely, I realized that it was Seth. When I asked what he wanted to convey, he replied that “Nothing.” But I noticed that in his open palm he had the symbol of a woman with wings (most likely Isis with wings).

Then I saw an old man with whitish eyes, gray beard and hair. In his hands he was holding an open book and for some reason I realized that this was the Book of Destinies. He said, “He who has eyes, let him see,” and handed me a book. At first I saw only blank pages, but then text appeared on them (it seems in cuneiform).

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome it resonate in such a strange way like i Can feel Tiamat while Reading the first 2 paragraph but the woman felt like a futur me or a deity
Idk about the part with Seth i’m not very familiar with the egyptian pantheon but im into chaos magick maybe it’s why Seth was here ?
The part with the old man is so interesting because i had a reading some month ago to know who my spirit guide was and it match the description ! Thank you so much it was amazing

1 Like

This also reminded me very much of Tiamat, but, in principle, it could be the Sumerian Nammu (analogue of Tiamat) or the Greek Nikta.

Maybe. But I wonder why he showed me the symbol of the winged Isis? :thinking:

1 Like

Yup i think i’ll do a tarot reading tonight about the scans i got today (and if people here want a reading to analyse their scan i’d love to do it since y’all gave me such nice scans :sunglasses::point_right::point_right:)

1 Like

I’m new to this forum so apologies if what I’m about to ask is bad form. I understand that to get a scan it’s polite to scan back but I’m very very new and am not confident enough to give a scan. If anyone could scan me out of the kindness of their heart I’d really appreciate it :stuck_out_tongue:. I am sick (pretty sure it’s just a cold) so if that messes things up I understand.

1 Like

Wow, that’s an awesome visual. I have indeed been calling to Sitri!

1 Like

Scan trade?

1 Like

I got images of the sky and atmosphere. Much like Uranus (the God not the planet).

You’re attuned to the element of Air and may struggle with been passive from time to time. You’re friendly and find it hard to assert yourself.

I am getting the image of the sky. This is you. You’re vast and powerful. Obatala may be one of your guides and I see a dove and some kind of other bird as your spirit animals. Aphrodite seems to like you too.

I see a light blue, tael and white aura and a strong loving energy. Sweet, sensitive and gentle love.

2 Likes

I’m down if you are

Anyone want to trade

Could someone try to read for me? I’m hoping to figure out a feeling I’ve been having and wondering if it will be picked up with a scan.

Scan me first and I’ll reply when I’m a little more free today.

1 Like

This is so true, especially the assertiveness. I’ve also never heard of Obatala so that’s sent me done a big rabbit hole. I think all of this feels right. Thank you so much for doing this, appreciate it! Have a great day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You want to trade?

The first thing I sense is that you’re surpressing love or your true feelings for someone. The color black is very strong too so maybe it’s even lust which is strong in your lower chakras.

I also sense that you’re unsure about what to do with your life as if the solar eclipse energy has left you second guessing something.

No fear or anxiety though you’re fairly grounded.

@Adrin i forgot to check with tarot but today my grandma offered me the Egyptian tarot
I guess it’s a sign lol

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade? Just a general scan.

It definitely looks like a sign

Ok so i used this new tarot to see the meaning, it seem like it was a sign of me being protected by those kind of chaos entity and it’s also an invitation from Seth to work with me, Isis was a sign of promise of futur abundance !
I wasn’t expecting this haha i’ll think about this offering

1 Like