Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I don’t know. If you have a relationship with him at all, then perhaps you need to do something. If you don’t, then perhaps it’s symbolic to what you associate with Michael. You can contact him and find out.

I have a relationship with him, tbh the scan was kinda scary

Trade?

Trade?

1 Like

I can trade

Looking for a soul-dive trade.

Can do some trade with me?

Trade? This place sounds like the atlantic lol

Hey everyboey, I would love a reading in my life right now. I’ll absolutely do one back with some pictures and drawings, but it’ll have too be after my finals.

1 Like

Hi, 5hank you for your beautiful offer, time and energy in doing this for us x I’m intrigues to find out what you can get about my soul, please? Many thanks and kindest regards, Jessica

I can try

Anyone up for a soul-dive trade?

I’ll trade you?

Hi, sorry, I came across this and hope I’m not butting in here or stepping o anyone’s toes…“balance” is what I hear, juggling a lot in your life so try to find some balance …“time out” take some time out for you especially “nature”, they’re saying…“trees”…they keep saying “trees” what do you do with trees…I see them…“advance”…“forward”…what is holding you back?..Uncertainty…there is no fear, it is a false illusion…and there are no barriers…all illusions created by ego’s mind and self-doubt…“Believe!” is being shouted! “Believe!” so for you to believe in yourself, you have all the inner strength and tools that have learnt and need right now…so go…go and advance and move forward to the next higher level of your workings…“siblings” I hear now…this feels an important subject…some misunderstandings or some arguments…you haven’t grown apart, you’re all still One…again “forward”, move forward with love and the intention to heal…“a good ear” also be a good ear to them and all “walls” will come down by themselves…“marry”…a beautiful marriage/celebration coming up…also a move, may even be abroad or will be considered as an option…changes, you will make some good positive changes in your life…“fear” or “Doubt”…don’t let it hold you back… “motivate” let it “drive you” and move where you want to go…your goals are there…your path is clear…Go for it! whatever you’re feeling that your mind tell you is holding you back/making you hesitant…let such thoughts/emotions pass, let them be and pass, do not focus on them as it will grow…feel, acknowledge, release and let go…and embrace any unnecessary self-doubt/worries/fears it will help you to spiritually grow and you will feel your energies becoming more powerful…“hands”…you have energies in your hands…not electricity but kind of like it but I see is also similar to water and you create a ball…looks electric watery blue! xx I hope this helps, hun. Kindest regards, Jess

2 Likes

Do me one also please , I’d you want , il do one for you , if have a question pm with it thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey i would love to give it a try. But i dont know how to scan. Could you teach me at the same timeease?

Hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to be scanned, and I’ll try to scan back! Still new at this but will try my best!

We have a whole thread dedicated to teaching you how to scan on this forum - why don’t you search it up, and practice using that?

Scan trade anyone? Interested in a True Self/Soul scan.

Yeah! I saw it after! I feel a little dumb right now :sweat_smile::joy:

Could I practice on you? :slight_smile:

1 Like