Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Would you like a scan back?

1 Like

Yes, please, if you donā€™t mind :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

I saw what looked like a black hole with an outer blue circle around it, asked if anyone was there, and then saw 2 blue lights twirling against each other in an upward motion like the kundalini

Does this resonate?

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ Not sure if it resonates besides maybe the chalice part? Dunno, anyway thanks. Iā€™ll do your scan now.

I think so, Iā€™ll look more into it! Thank you :sparkling_heart:

The blue aura/color resonates (itā€™s a common theme but I still havenā€™t been able to find out more about it lol). The water too.

Thanks Iā€™ll do your scan as soon as I finish with @RitualArmour

1 Like

Your scan:
First thing I saw was the color yellow which then transitioned to a sun with 5-7 points on it. I would assume about six. It looked something like this :

six-pointed-star

The next image that came to me, was a hand holding a torch. The background is also a bright yellow. With the torch giving off a bright yellow/white/orange light.

Words that came to me was solar plexus, and imagination/creativity.

Your Scan
Before even starting your scan, I notice you have a heavy aura/vibe to you.

When scanning you, I see a forest. Except itā€™s been burned to the ground. The trees are charred, although still standing, and the ground is covered in ashes. The air is smokey and the sky is a deep grey/black instead of the bright blue Iā€™m used to seeing.

Sorta like this but less trees, and the burned ones I did see were bigger trees then the ones shown in the image.

The next image then came to me, was one of snakes. 3 of them. There is one in the center, and the other 2 are to the right and left of the snake in the center. The snake in the center is white with bright blue eyes. While the snakes to each side are more plain colored (tannish brown), and donā€™t stand out as much. They however operate as one.

1 Like

Thank you! These symbols make sense to me even if I donā€™t fully understand their implications; they are signs that have followed me for some time.

Thanks again! :sparkles:

1 Like

Scan trade anyone?

I see a man wearing serimonial clothes similar to the ones used in sumerian times. Heā€™s has on his left hand a athame, and it is looking towards a field of the dead, similar to a cave is the place were heā€™s heading. As if he was going to meet someone in there

Anyone want to a trade on scan. It been w while for me senice I done myself so Iā€™m not my top game yet but Iā€™ll try and do my best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can trade

1 Like

Trade

1 Like

Trade?

Trade?

wow i donā€™t recognize him but thank you so much i really appreciate it!

it was yours :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You scanned me?