Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Scan people?

Iā€™m readyā€¦

So what techniques you guys use for this ā€œscanā€? You travel do you?

1 Like

No travel, just instinct,. Emotions etcā€¦

I need your consent, on what I can and cannot say! I am pretty bluntā€¦truth is.

Ready for whatā€¦?

I project into the personā€™s energy body on the layer of the energy body where their core is, i.e coined as soul diving, scanning however, I link to them and pull the information from the link.

1 Like

How do you link with them, thatā€™s my curiosity.

The same way you do any kind of direct magick, through energy manipulation.

Yes but you have no connection with this personā€¦ Unless you use this.
Where we are.
But thatā€™s tricky though.

You tap into theā€¦ And find them out?

Animal born, animal natureā€¦ what does it matter? Truth isā€¦

Hey Davidā€¦ You do drugs?

2 Likes

You dont require a connection to someone to make a link lol.

Your energy is in everything you touch, type, write, etc. Connections arenā€™t required to form links for scanning.

I can only do it if I tap into a a certain thing, donā€™t ask me the name donā€™t knowā€¦ And I find themā€¦ And go from there.
But I do understand what you mean although so people have weaker energy traces then othersā€¦ You gotta be good to trace them like thatā€¦

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m a crackhead from Mon to Friā€¦then I take heroin sat/sunā€¦I try to get weed in aswell throughout the week! Wtf?

People like to trade scans not offer them to people who literally make a joke out of everything under an attempt to be poetic lol

3 Likes

Why does no one wants to scan you?
Youre hiding a multidimensional monster in your closet?

1 Like

Bothered? I think you confuse me answering why, I showed no sense of being ā€œbotheredā€ by your words.

1 Like

Mateā€¦ Last time I remember someone going on like that, it got bannedā€¦

1 Like

Hey do me a favor for yourself and step away from the forum for a bit. You getting aggressive and starting to head towards rule breaking.

2 Likes