Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

You have a battle Field. There’s war and chaos. You are a warrior but you lost confidence in yourself since the sword is down not up ready to fight.

1 Like

You’re still learning and growing it will form soone enough.

1 Like

Can someone scan me, I can’t look back

I hope and just what i was thinking right now

1 Like

unfortunately it makes sense, but im trying to change it, thanks for the scan

1 Like

Can I get a scan? I will exchange back, kind of going through a change.

1 Like

If anyone would give me a scan, I’ll happily return the favor. =)

Can you read me first? I always read back.

1 Like

I’d like a scan but I don’t know how scanning works so I don’t know if I’d be able to scan back. Anyone have any insight?

1 Like

Can I have a scan as well??

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SUCH A PREOCCUPIED LIL BITCH!

Okay so for your scan, I see someone standing on the edge of a cliff looking out into the ocean. I see the sun is at dusk, just hanging above the horizon. I see three white birds flying over your head carrying something green. I see a curly haired man with light brown hair, lean, and in leather/animal skin trousers, I see a Falcon in the distance, as if carrying a message. The falcon is determined, yet still far. He has something for you but I can’t really tell you what it is, not for lack of trying mind you its just intended strictly for your eyes not mine. The answer is going to come at the last possible moment though, just before dusks turns to night.

*edit was a grammar issue

1 Like

Who changed the title?

could you do me? I am unable to scan back right now

1 Like

I see a grey stone castle with swirling storm clouds and Western dragons soaring above. The feeling is calm yet apathetic… indifferent yet melancholic. Messages ignored, absence of wonder, blockages created from stillness. Under siege by your own wards and protections.

1 Like

That’s very interesting, thanks for the scan :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, friend.

1 Like

what kind of colour were the dragons?

1 Like

I think grey-green, grey-red, and grey-black. It was hard to tell in the lighting of that place.

this is the first time I heard of a gothic type castle when someone scanned me, I have to assume it is Infernal

1 Like

So I got the forum notice that we’ve communicated 3 times now haha, if you wanna DM me you’re welcome to.

But yeah, I wouldn’t call it infernal per se, more like… static, just a feeling of being hidden and obfuscated from reality, like trying very hard to keep something out.

1 Like