Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Uh, spot on. That’s actually crazy because it’s my meditations. I go to a pond exactly like that, with flowers and trees exactly like, in my meditations as a pure spirit/soul. Wow. I’ll uh, try and replicate your efforts as well as you just did mine. I’m shook.

1 Like

It’s been a WHILE since I’ve done this, and yours was so good I’m a bit intimidated, but here goes nothin’!

I kept hearing the word Dionysus, but feminine.

Dionysus

I saw a bunch of different spirits/souls, but in front of them was this purple merkaba. I felt sand, hot sand.

I also got images of a dancer, someone who enjoys partying and interacting with other people. Enjoys wining + dining. Very engaging/positive/alluring.

1 Like

Thank you people have been tapping into the Greek part of my soul recently, which is one of my past lives.

Yeah I read you because yours just jumped out to me, so there is probably some reason for that like you needing to tap into your light side.

1 Like

Absolutely. I think you’re helping me make a breakthrough, so thank you.

1 Like

Trade?

Anyone?

:thinking:

Wanna trade jefe?

Sure, currently at work so will do it when I get home.

1 Like

Okay I will go ahead and Scan you first. In 15mins

1 Like

Alright scan complete
I open a portal to your inner dimension. I am greeted by the same satyr and another green creature who has wings about 3ft tall. We head to a bonfire where some other beings are seated around. There is a ritual drug beings passed around in a pipe. My turn reaches and I smoke and start my trip which is focused in scanning your inner energies. I am pulled to your heart centre and its ice like blue energy…Its Hot-cold if that make sense. This energy is cold to the point where it feels hot. I am sucked inwards and it transitions to a lilac hypnotic flame. I am engulfed by this and its blissful. The intensity increases and I’m sweating profusely.
I am pulled into a different landscape. An army barrack of sorts but its desolate.a Foul smell fills the air. I move forward to a tent like structure that stands out enter and see a man seated behind an exquisite gold-plated desk.He holds in his hand a fat Cigar which he smokes as he is engrossed in deep thought.He is wearing medieval like battle dresses and the jacket stands out most.
That’s all I got for now

@Trishul66

When scanning you I first look at your energy system, from what I see there seems to be less stagnation then before to a point I don’t quite see any besides the everyday that happens to us all. I look at your energy system and your chakra layout follows the 7 chakras down the spine, I do see your minor chakras as well and there’s no stagnation there either. Your energy sounds to me now like rushing water, think of a waterfall coming down against the rocks and the water rushing down the stream from it, your energy gives off this warm feeling to me now, I don’t really see the energy that was latched on you before, it seems to have dissipated or went elsewhere.

So I moved into your energy towards your landscape and when I enter I don’t quite see the baren landscape anymore, it looks now like a valley with lush grass and vibrate flowers from reds, greens, yellows and pinks. It’s as if the place was given water and nourishment that it needed. I look for the vulture I saw once before but it doesn’t show up but instead I get greeted by what looks like a single grey wolf, judging by it’s size I would say it’s a female grey wolf as well and she looks quite calm:

1 Like

Can I get scan, will scan back.

Intersting. That’s all you got?

Ends at the wolf. Or the post got edited

I tried to match your scan for the most part and no there was more in regards to the landscape and such.

1 Like

Lol where’s it gone.

Match my scan?

You could summarize the remainder part of you have the luxury or time

As in I match the information given and received, and I can’t because I did not follow her I left after that.

1 Like