Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Nostre I’m down to trade some scans reply when ever your ready I can post a picture of myself for you if you prefer. I’d like to have a godform scan to hear what I appear as to you

I see a topless man with a long wide bladed sword
beIN held in his left hand can’t tell if its just being held this way or if your left handed. onee side of the hilt comes back up onwards the blade there’s a pattern like a dragons eye in the the blade right above the handle where it’s still very large. there’s like mini wings feathers coming out of your wrists your hair I about two inches long in a wavey like spiked Patterson your wearing flowy pants. Your hair is blonde and the pants are white. Now not sure about this part but I seen silver chains strung up on your ear. I asked where do you reside and then seen a grassy area with animals around it then you sat at a table that reminded me of the mad hatters tea party. I try to see more and it starts to fade out but a cute little grey bunny is standing up. I pictured you sitting all comfortably with a leg up appearing to have a yup attitude and seen what appeared to be to be lave walls behind you. I asked or another one of your realms. I tried to re focus and had another image come over the top of you so I’m not sure if its relevant normally when that happens it’s somthing else but seen an elephant and then a elephant skeleton. Btw your wearing sandals. I also had the thought that your name in a past life was Larry but I still doubt my Intuition when ever someone eventually can give you a past life akashic record scan remember me lol for shots and giggles. Btw I did start to get pictures of you with skinny red dragons around you the feather things wernt really showing up besides in the first scans.

So hopefully this is accurate I’m still pretty new to scanning, my first day of scanning I’d just see spirits that were related to the person, I have a friend tiger I met this way the friend that I scanned is still trying to figure out who the tiger is.

1 Like

wow … this thread is alive? can i get a scan please :smiley:

My weapon of choice is a sword, and I am left handed.

My soul has been descibed my many as very draconic in nature. So the symbolism is spot on.

This is pretty close to what my true self’s hair does look like. But my hair is more golden brown however depending on the light I can look more blondish.
Not bad scan over all. Good job Vaynord.

My scan for you.
I see a man smiling yet a tear leaves his face, black hair down to his shoulder blades. Standing proud on a battlefield, bodies surround you.
Brown eyes, gentle, but a warrior who will fight if need be and show no mercy. Tan skin you spend alot of time outside.
You dual wield two swords both about 4 feet in length I would say, brown pants, shirtless well muscled not overly. Very chaotic energy, earthy. A necklace of bear teeth.

I’m glad to hear I did good on the scan. So the descriptions you didn’t mention didn’t resonate or make since like sandals and the silver ear jewel those I sorta doubted but it’s what I seen so I wrote it but like I said I was getting images coming from somewhere else other then the scan it seemed after I was into the scan for a little bit.
I’ma read your scan now then I’ll let how it reflects me. My last scan a joker made a fake world that the scanner seen and he revealed himself to both of us it was an icecream world lol so I invited Fenrir to eat the world from what I can tell that made him happy.

1 Like

So I’ve had a different image in almost everyone scan and they all resonated I have almost black hair that down to my shoulder blades I definitely am combat capable and sorta feel like I just do well like I can just snap into without being trained but in definitely the type that would tear if I had to kill let alone kill many. I don’t have brown eyes I have like but the last person that gave me a scan that was really good too I had green eyes in, while scanning him I met the tiger while trying to give the person there scan it revealed a fang necklace it actually had two different version of the necklace one that I wasn’t sure if he was supposed to avoid or to make it change Into a red version of the necklace so I’m curious about the necklace now like did the tiger gift it to me instead even though he follows TheMagi. So I was actually starting to practice learning how to duel weild when my magic was at it’s peek ability but the cops came and confiscated both my wooden swords if you’ve never tried lock your arms up flexing your tendons too and swing a sword in slow mebits a wonderouse work out. I can definitely agree with early too I have a great fondness for nature and for a while was able to I teract directly with it like feeling a tree hug you back or laying in the grass and your spirit sinking I to the grass and just feeling awesome once I bonded a single blade of grass with all plants on Earth then after sitting there holding it for a bit randomly I decide I’m going to kill this piece of grass out I’m leaning all my body weight backwards and pulling damn near as hard as I can with both arms and all it seemed to do was slightly stretch was an awesome experience one of those moments like I shouldn’t have tried to pluck it but if I didn’t I’d never of experienced the power of nature through the bond I implemented. I like the idea of my magic type being chaotic drawing from the essence of magic itself but other then that I’m mainly o ly chaotic becuase I didn’t have control of the magic I’ve done would just do it some times without even trying or thinking about it. I miss those days it’s been years since I’ve done any magic other then tarot or scanning well alo besides sexual magic. I started cou ting all the different types of magic I had done and I got o 22 different types of magic. I’m thinking about making a thread and listing all the different types and asking people for their experiences doing any of them and sharing mine. Thanx for the scan

1 Like

I would like to play, do you want to do a trade?

2 Likes

I’m not really up for giving you a scan I started to but ended up getting a pretty vivid image of Titus from final fantasy 10 so yea mind isn’t in right place lol. But figured I’d share that somthing thinks your the main hero

1 Like

You will laugh 🤦🙃

The place was dark then a white light goes to the “sky”, it goes…goes faster…faster, it seems the space but I thought it could be the astral
I see a man flying like Superman and in a moment he is like human torch he expels fire from his hands, he apart his arms and he turns over and over and over

Something like this

Finally I see the man (with no fire) going to ground

It’s interesting I didnt know that game :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So I’ll give a few more views towards you.
So I seen a demon humanoid reptilian sorta long
thick limbs butt seems like smooth skin then starting from it’s head its skin is peeled off a man stands in its place then two dragon wings embrace around him as they circle him it becomes an egg. I’m trying but my sight is messing up I’m getting multiple images at once. Argg it’s so confusing lol ive tried to continue from the egg a few times have seen a baby like half dragon half human then just now I seen an angel fly out of where the egg was leaving trails of red behind it as it flew straight up. I’ma just leave you with this puzzle and start the scan over I see a man fully covered in armor it’s armor that fits very closely to his body not bulky at all he has a blade but I see no handle at all just a very thin blade then as I watch him swing the blade he starts to form a spell circle in the air infront of him it has many small emblems I side of the circle standing upright in the air in front of him two large beings appear as an image I side an image not there with you but showing themeselves watching you I try to see if I can get a glimpse of the ones watching over you one snarls like a wearwolf then turrns I to a wolf I go back to the image of you forming and working the energy circle and the two are still watching I can’t really see them I can only tell there there but now a wolf shows up on your left side. You take off your left light guantlet and cut your yourself down the middle of your palm then use the blood into the blue circle it turns red then out the side faceing away fRom you it shoots out like 8 feet then in your right hand you pull a red sword out of magic circle and proudly raise it over your head. I wonder what the observers think and they clapped at your actions. A form that the observers take one oviously a wolf and the other a snake but they both stood there watching in a human like form I could never really get a good look but the wolf one I believe was wearing a top hat.

Ok hope you like the scan I sorta messed up the first on for being able to see what would eventually be your form after hatching. I played back the the vision of you with the portal in fast pace and after you raise it over your hear you swing it to the right and spun around with it to make a circle the energy from the blade was actually green when you slashed with it and your image disapeared behind a black cape I think that just appeared once you summoned your sword.

1 Like

I start over the scan what starts as odd reptilian that sheds it skin into a human this time you have wings the dragon wings again orm around you and you form into a large egg I see the dragon breath fire for a moment then multiple things are moving all at the same time the super tall dinosaur like what little for is one of those swoops the egg up and places it on it back seemingly to protect it some dude jumps and does a front flip trying to get to the egg. I’m having trouble re entering the scan I’m going to restart the image of the big red egg from where it was now moves into a large stick nest under Neath the dragon, once I thought of where I wanted to start the scan again I seen flames from the dragon and then got the image of many burn to skeleton style corpses theres a few more breaths of fire to ward off attackers or those just trying to misguide you I don’t know why they were coming besides your in a state of transformation and vulnerable easy to Influence a fairy appears and she flys over to the egg the dragon approves of her and she swings her tiny wands with both hands from over her head and strikes the egg and it cracks at the top. A green dragon is what comes out I seen different form of the same basic being from being a cute little odd green colored baby with forhead spikes but the skin covers over them it’s the shape of the head I also seen just the image of a green dragon or a squave body movement adult wearing formal Wear tux style his forehead still has the large hoarn like buldges three of them his skin still covers over them his face is pleasently handsome but he’s courting a women it appears bubi have no image of her I wonder if this was the form that you changed into once you summoned the sword and did the slash and he looks at he and nods his head yes. I wonder what Is next then pictured a cake ripe to be eaten he uses his hand and grabs a bites worth and relaxes kicking his feet up laying back Ina chair. I wonder what message I can give you for trying to figure out how to form the magic circle and get the numbers 918 then a triangle I side a circle and a square I think but now I can’t figure out how they went to get her the image of the human body where he standing upright and has multiple arms oning out and multiple legs and shows his little pecker is oviousely shown a very common image for spiritual work. I get the idea the wolf wants to play with you I seen it slowly get smaller with a bone in its mouth then being an adorable puppy and jumping into his back I think about petting him he playfully bites my finger then I think about you playing with him and he does the giant eyes puppy dog look. I love wolfs myself and it’s alot more enjoyable being kicked by a spirit wolf then it is a mortal dog you feel it but you don’t have to dry off the area exc. So I had some fun with the scan glad I got my mind eye to focus a little better hopefully you enjoy this reading and it resonates lemme know what you think and try doing another for me please.

2 Likes

Ill take a scan from you, you’re really good at it!!:sparkling_heart:
Love your kitty and duckies btw💖

Hiya so yea I noticed you got left out and I’m feeling up to doing another scan so yea hear we go.

I start by thinking of your godform image and see a women dressed in a black I think it’s Lilith but I’m not completely sure she holding a black egg, "my reading are starting to get a theme with the egg to show transformation. I’ll pissed here I’m having trouble getting the vision to play when I image her holding the egg another image is overlapping her trying to show off there black demon wings on the human like body but there turning back and forth so fast I mainly only seen there back. I got her to take back over it’s not Lilith I assumed just cause it was similar to an image she uses with me damn I need to get better at recognizing energy. Anyways she has on all black like the outfit covers up her neck and wrapped ariund her skin tightly the fabric. She seems to be looking into you through the egg I wonder what you look like and see someone standing back facing me seems to be topless reminds me of devil Jon from Tekken but I’m not sure if I’m meta gaming the image to form thinking that but the wings looked very similar to these.

I’m having trouble because I’m thinking about sex I keep having the feeling of a femine being but I was assuming make when I thought of that I seen a very beautiful women with perfect completion wearing a fine white garment being blessed it appears with water he long blond hair perfectly straight and together tightly against her head going down all of it is going backwards. She’s definitely to beautiful to be you no offense had to be a god. Lol I thought of the two women playing to sham bow over you the lady in white threw sisors and the lady in black threw paper then after they won I thought best of three and the lady in black covered her rock I felt bad for changing the set amount and never was shown who would win but I say the lady in white won because of first victory she dances around at the though of being Victor but it’s not that simple I see the two women pulling the egg back and forth between each other wanting to have more I fluence on you and what form you will eventually takei got a better image of the face of the lady in black with long straight black hair it’s going straight down not backwards she also very beautiful but has the bad girl look to her still wearing all black tight leather now.

Sorry I’m not getting much done on seeing your actual form yet lol I’m enjoying the interaction o the two goddesses it seems like your godform is still being formed greatly Influenced by these two I asked if the egg is ready to be reaveked for true image and both of them said no, I really hope you can tell me the names of these special ladies especially the one in white no offense to the sexy bad girl God but I just feel more of a connection to them but yea hopefully you know who these ladies are so I can be able to identify them later on and interact with them. I’m liking the bad girl too lol . I’m having a little trouble knowing how to proceed now I tried to see if I can view the godform if the lady in black wins more favor and just seen devil Jon standing there rotating his head around stretching his neck it’s a dead end image to let me know they won’t show me I thought of the lady of white and she came in real close and out her hands together right Infront of me and between them I seen a unicorn she just showing me pleasent images but an image of what you’ll be like if her Infkuenece is greater. Sorry I honestly can’t think of any celebs or women who look like the two either. I think I’m done trying for how I’ll I’ma end up doing is flirting with them and not being able to focus towards the scan. Thanx for the Introductions to these women through your scan when ever you reply to this I’ll try to see if I can just do a god form image without it being connected to this and see what happens.

2 Likes

Umm gimme a little bit and I’ll give you a scan I’m still learning and don’t always have the best detail in my images but I try if you could I’d like a picture of you for the scan.

1 Like

Here ya go! Im older than i look…

Check’em.
Or don’t.
It’s cool.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

I got the image of a women not very vivid but she was standing and it seemed as if a servent was placing her crown on her head it was a super large crown considering how small most women’s crowns are and she twirled a basic scepter around a skinny stick with a ball like end. An owl appears but it’s sorta different in appearence like elongated face for a owl. I then see the owl form a egg, again common theme today but it works just gives me a fun time working up to the reveal. Your image all formed of just color not definition is pulled into the egg I believe this is you self image your beliefes about yourself being combined with your Infkuences… lol I see a crocodile dancing standing up on its two stubby legs. Then I see the egg crack and this is the weird part and your picture came out of it so I’m back to square one. I focus again to try to just see your God form and again see the image of the one in the crown I try to see deeper move vividly it starts to then I see a seperate image that’s basically to just let me know there’s Egyptian influences. I start to continue and see an image of Anubis I feel he wants you to bow to him. Because I immediately seen bowing and asked if he wanted you to bow to him and his image nodded yes. He pets your hair but it’s straightened out. He leads you to another realm in which there is a sarcophagus my mind plays and makes it jump out, he’s not pleased but has no negativity for me. He simply seems to want to spend time with you I see him sitting in a large stone chair that has a tall back to if and your just standing befor him. A snake randomly appears it slithers past you two my view becomes a close up on this snake slithering I follow it for a while but it just seems to be going on for a while I’ll try to follow it more and see if it’s beinging my view to another place or I’ll find out if it’s just a distraction. As I’m watching it it becomes vivid it’s a green viper I ask how far and get a basic we’ve gone this far and have this far to go the destination is a white wall when we reach it I go from seeing the snake too slowly looking at a women from bottom to top she’s wearing a white dress that’s sorta the robes style had a sash type thing in the middle I see her arm and it’s turning green and I see snake scales type of look all over her arm it goes up towards your head the hair looks like yours your wearing a black head band not sure how to describe it that good and you have a hibiscus flower behind your ear. I think of the image again and at first you seem like you go back to Anubis and try to sit on his lap but not angerly he helps you up then we’re back to the image of the flower in your hair then I see raw watching over you his image blended in he’s not actually there with you. Then I see his image fade away and the bird reapears and the egg returns it’s white btw. I’m confused at this but I see the egg and the image that had the hibiscus flower behind her ear with her arms around a snake person. So yea she was someone else to and I thought it was you lol I think sometimes it’s hard to follow at least these gods are easy to identy they showed my what type of God they are then there images are easy to identify. I focus on the egg and see a shape sorta like a shield shape with some lines going through it I try to figure out what it actually is then a book appears and the shape disapeared the pages are flipping by them self my mind’s starting to play a bit now because of wonder if what the image will be the egg started to rock back and forth ad the pages still flipped I try to see if I can see anything from the book and got the image of the little boat. Mind plays a bit because I thought about somthing else then I see the image of the korn cover for there album follow the leader. Only adding that cause yes you probably recognize it I’m going to now look at you picture again and visualize the egg hopeing I see it open when I close my eyes I seen you sorta gangsta bitched out with hella rings on your left hand a nose ring but that image isn’t one I can ask questions to so not sure if it’s relevant. I picture you picture getting out into the egg again and then the egg being shakes up and next thing I know I’m watching you free falling in the sky I asked if this was enough and your image nodded no lol. But I’m gonna have to stop because my mind is playing to much I did get the image of you being Ra like once you hatch but not actually seeing you soon can’t describe it. I had a great idea for you since I didn’t quite get an ending and your still partially cooking in the egg for form to be shown eat a hard boiled egg and it should help bring out your God form into your presence.

1 Like

Im happy to hear an ending anytime lol, im also not familiar with the album so its google time! :sparkling_heart: I love the detail

1 Like

This is so interesting, i had no expectations, please contiue another time… :rofl: :rofl: Ps: im not a nose ring person​:rofl::rofl:

Yea I was pretty sure that was an image someone else sent through to me why I mentioned I don’t know if relevant because they couldn’t answer me if I asked them questions. So how did the Egyptian part of it resonate with you? O yea if you do the hard boiled egg idea make sure you eat it with a grain o salt. So any chance you’d be willing to give me a scan, I’m curious about what image you’ll see I’ve had different images just about every read but they all have relevance.

1 Like