Waiting medical results

A friend of mine is undergoing medical tests, it doesn’t look good at all.

She’ll get the results Monday or Tuesday.

Is there anything I can do to petition that the results do not confirm what we suspect?

What if all that does is manipulate the results and she then has an ailment undetected? Your intention needs to be more specific than that.

2 Likes

True. I don’t wish to disclose what it might be as it’s a private matter for her; but is it possible to petition to that it is not what she thinks it is…rather may be something else…that is treatable.

You could, but to do that without healing work is still very risky. I could advise you better given more information. DM me.

2 Likes

Cal upon Raphael. He can confirm whether the prognosis is what she thinks it is or not.

You want to to change the illness, not the test results, which are simply confirming what is suspected. As stated above, changing test results will not do anything to change the actual illness.

5 Likes

Ideally, we would like that she gets the all clear and it’s a false alarm!

1 Like

You won’t be able to suddenly make her well. You could try and combat the illness through magic, but I’d recommend you perform a ritual to ensure the results are as accurate as possible first.

Call Raphael. He is the Divine Healer, and can tell you what’s up.

You’re not going to get an “all clear” if there really is something to find. It’s as simple as that.

Manipulating the test results only leaves your friend without knowing the truth about what is going on in her body.

2 Likes

If you don’t share her name then no one knows. Details may help people to help you.

1 Like

This is worth a try:

This method sometimes does things that are so improbable, they’re close to miraculous.

3 Likes

Amazing, thanks for that @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Hail Raphael! Incredible!!

3 Likes

Good news?

1 Like