Visited by Lamashtu

So i was in bed just about to go to sleep (this was a few hours ago)

I had an orange candle and incense lit on my altar dedicated to Lilith (orange because i recently applied for a new job)

So anyway a few seconds after i got into bed i could physically hear a very powerful masculine voice but couldn’t make out what it was saying. I’m assuming it was Pazuzu because he is my masculine deity

Next thing with my third eye i saw this really sinister look humanoid creature with the face of a bird/parrot stood right above me next to the bed and she lunged at me as though she was trying to eat me

A few seconds later i could physically hear children talking but again couldn’t make out what they were saying

Cool experience but i hope it’s not a regular experience as i don’t want anything to do with Lamashtu lol

1 Like

Thinking about it i didn’t feel in the slightest bit threatened so maybe she was just making her presence known as i was reading up on her yesterday

1 Like

Take a look at my posts about her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah i read through that thread yesterday. Great stuff!

1 Like

And I definitely take this back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha good, she is a Goddess that must be embraced. If you’ve caught her attention anyway, there would be no doubt in my mind that she wouldn’t stop until that attention was returned by you to her :yum:

2 Likes

Hey there, is there any way you can message me on here? I want to discuss more about Lamashtu if you are willing…I think i have contacted you a long time but it was years ago.

Welcome @RosaSaturnus444 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking a member to message you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Out of curiosity, what happens if she gets that attention

2 Likes

@Jaden_Isaac Again depending on the approach and respect. She can teach you quite a bit about nature, animals, protection and can help take away illness and diseases. Obviously probably alot more too. This was just my personal work with her.