Visit by the Baron!

I’m familiar with a few systems but vaguely know about the Loa, I was about to go asleep when the name “Baron Samedi” came into my mind which I spoke and I saw a black man with a white face appearing my mind, out of nowhere. What’s that about, I’m getting really deep in Kabbalah which has opened the whole world of entities and their correspondences which I’m fascinated but no Loa yet and I’m not African, I’m Celtic!

1 Like

Its ok. Papa Legba just showed up one day as was about to do some serious magick and offered to help me. He chose me. Sometimes they do that.
I think its cool!

1 Like

Thanks, it was weird, I had to google the name even so I wasn’t subconsciously thinking about him, is that an invite or something like I am a Catholic magician lol I suppose that’s half way there. I was concerned it might be a warning, my deva vu and synchronicity is full on lately, shit is getting weird, like the veil is lifting, I’m constantly seeing shadows and things around me 24/7 , piss’s me off sometimes as its like a fog overlaying this reality and is very distracting. I’m highly a highly sensitive empath and always get warned when I’m in danger.

Actually I found some documents which say the god of the old testament is Enlil, El, El O Hiom, El Shadai, He who pours out as in water El Shiva , Shiva has a trident, El is Poseidon, God is Poseidon who is worshiped by the Ashkenazi Sabbateans, he cant be a good guy then. Still not going LHP but Il read and study their text’s, creation over destruction, destruction is easy, any fuckwit can destroy but to create with magic, that’s something.

Enlil meant Lord Wind: both the hurricane and the gentle winds of spring were thought of as the breath issuing from his mouth and eventually as his word or command. He was sometimes called Lord of the Air. Enlil is Lucifer, Lucifer is prince of the Air. Lucifer is the God of the old testament. Doesn’t leave Serapis Christ/Yeshua in a very good position hmm.

3 Likes

I dont sense any harm. I think he was connecting.
If you make an impression they reach out. Or it has been my experience that way.

Did some research, not realising the white mask on my wall had a plate of food under it, a dinner I didn’t eat left for a day on a mirror, he likes food offerings and his face is white.I have a wooden cross around my neck and a silver cross beside the glasses. The sun glasses lying around too as he wears them and takes them as offering. I did tarot readings and they where normal, though I’m still reading from the manual.

I had been mediating and praying a while and was expecting maybe something angelic maybe, this blew my mind.

Seems like once the right objects are around the spirit who is associated with them will show, I’ll definitely pay more attention to what objects are around me when im mediating.

Its ok. Papa Legba just showed up one day as was about to do some serious magick and offered to help me. He chose me. Sometimes they do that.
I think its cool![/quote]
I got a “visit” from Pomba Gira. She offered to help me in a love work. However, Her energy was kinda fragmented and besides that I never worked in vodoun system. I didn’t know what to do and how to proceed. So I denied her help. Maybe later after I will be experienced in this field. Yeah they show up and choose us sometimes…

I forgot to mention which is really important, after the visit like a minute later a raven came to my window making noise but not squawking when I looked out he was looking right at me then flew off, these birds are always around me when I’m out in public, my second name means raven in Gaelic so I know I am a messenger between worlds and so are they, especially because of my connection to the winter solstice, the day the sun die’s to be reborn in three days.

[quote=“Ferunt, post:1, topic:9249”]I’m familiar with a few systems but vaguely know about the Loa, I was about to go asleep when the name “Baron Samedi” came into my mind which I spoke and I saw a black man with a white face appearing my mind, out of nowhere. What’s that about, I’m getting really deep in Kabbalah which has opened the whole world of entities and their correspondences which I’m fascinated but no Loa yet and I’m not African, I’m Celtic!

That my friend is Baron Samedi, head of the Guede Nation of loas, you should message me. I could give you more info about him :slight_smile:

~Aluriel[/quote]

I’ve felt a tug recently to summon him. What I may do is leave an offering for him.

I havno idea how voodou works or how to do it you see so Im nervous about working with him outside the systems

And I think i saw him.

I saw a skeleton man with a cane with a jewel on it and he had a top hat with brown eyes

[quote=“Ferunt, post:3, topic:9249”]Thanks, it was weird, I had to google the name even so I wasn’t subconsciously thinking about him, is that an invite or something like I am a Catholic magician lol I suppose that’s half way there. I was concerned it might be a warning, my deva vu and synchronicity is full on lately, shit is getting weird, like the veil is lifting, I’m constantly seeing shadows and things around me 24/7 , piss’s me off sometimes as its like a fog overlaying this reality and is very distracting. I’m highly a highly sensitive empath and always get warned when I’m in danger.

Actually I found some documents which say the god of the old testament is Enlil, El, El O Hiom, El Shadai, He who pours out as in water El Shiva , Shiva has a trident, El is Poseidon, God is Poseidon who is worshiped by the Ashkenazi Sabbateans, he cant be a good guy then. Still not going LHP but Il read and study their text’s, creation over destruction, destruction is easy, any fuckwit can destroy but to create with magic, that’s something.

Enlil meant Lord Wind: both the hurricane and the gentle winds of spring were thought of as the breath issuing from his mouth and eventually as his word or command. He was sometimes called Lord of the Air. Enlil is Lucifer, Lucifer is prince of the Air. Lucifer is the God of the old testament. Doesn’t leave Serapis Christ/Yeshua in a very good position hmm.[/quote] Actually Enki is Lucifer who is also Prometheus. Be very careful badmouthing Poseidon however. He’s a very vengeful god and he has power. Just a warning.

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:11, topic:9249”][quote=“Ferunt, post:3, topic:9249”]Thanks, it was weird, I had to google the name even so I wasn’t subconsciously thinking about him, is that an invite or something like I am a Catholic magician lol I suppose that’s half way there. I was concerned it might be a warning, my deva vu and synchronicity is full on lately, shit is getting weird, like the veil is lifting, I’m constantly seeing shadows and things around me 24/7 , piss’s me off sometimes as its like a fog overlaying this reality and is very distracting. I’m highly a highly sensitive empath and always get warned when I’m in danger.

Enlil meant Lord Wind: both the hurricane and the gentle winds of spring were thought of as the breath issuing from his mouth and eventually as his word or command. He was sometimes called Lord of the Air. Enlil is Lucifer, Lucifer is prince of the Air. Lucifer is the God of the old testament. Doesn’t leave Serapis Christ/Yeshua in a very good position hmm.[/quote] Actually Enki is Lucifer who is also Prometheus. Be very careful badmouthing Poseidon however. He’s a very vengeful god and he has power. Just a warning.[/quote] I’ve been learning Hebrew, El is Enlil worshipped by the Enlilites, in the Epic of Gilgamesh contains Enki, the story of Noah is from Samaria, El caused the flood, Enki saved us, that’s why he is Prometheus , Enki is associated with the goat, Annunaki had horn’s, Enki was Anu’s son who loved mankind, Enki in Annunaki created us through dna manipulation, the snake is associated.with Enki, the caduceus is dna strands and associated with Enki. Did you know when the fake Hebrews conquered a nation they made the god there a demon, El wanted to enslave mankind, Jews believe when el returns they will have slaves, its in the bible, I get my theory’s from rigorous study. Enki is mankind’s saviours’, Eden was a slave prison, “Elohiom said when Enki had a child by Eve, " look man has become like one of us” read the Nag Hammadi. I’m not boasting , I see what others don’t. Look into all I say “google, elohiom el shadai el Shiva” and read the first paper about the etymology of Sanskrit and elohiom. , when Enki returns these imposter god entities are finished! Enkidu , Enki, Ea is associated with the snake, snake and messiah in gematria are the same number,Lucifer /Enki is the saviour. “This is the grand delusion, when they will call good bad and bad good”, Enki is the son of man who will incarnate and come to judge the unrighteous", Yeshua is Enki.

When taking about Lucifer, there are many many entities who call themselves Lucifer, bad and good, its all got to do with intent when calling these being’s, there are good and bad djin according’ to the Goethia. If the mainstream calls a certain entity"bad" you can bet your ass its an inversion of the truth. All truths are but half truth’s, the Kybalion. This year is so important being a seven, this is the year all is revealed, Armageddon means “lifting of the veil”. All you people who have sided with the dark side don’t realise its a cosmic trap,the moon is an electro magnetic bioluminescent soul catcher, trapping us in the reincarnation game. I am the only one who feels this place is a prison, we have been trapped in these bodies, the powers that be don’t want us to evolve, raising our Kundalini from the muldahara to Kether, reversing the fall, kether/crown/head is in malkuth/kingdom/pineal gland/body/temple, and Malkuth is in Kether. Our eye see’s the world upside down and our brain interprets it right side up, we are upside down, as above so below, spirit fell into matter, we are the fallen. We need to ascend back to the god head/all/creator/eye of providence/the whirlwind /golden ratio/ Fibonacci sequence/orion or Sirius!

As Mark Twain joked “heaven is for climbing, hell for the company”, the Sabbateans, creators of Luciferianism are liars, the fake Jews /golems’, Adamu/ made from clay, have no soul’s, everything they say about us gentiles in their Talmud is actually about them, they are the monster’s, google “monster” , deformed hu-man with no blood inheritance, that’s why they pretend God promised them Israel, they aren’t even of Judah, they are of Gomer, Ashkenazi were the Nazis, El is evil, especially considering they seem to suffer no cosmic or karmic repercussions, its their demonic covenant to sell out the human race to the Qliphothic parasites from the destroyed failed world’s/shells/empty vessels, they are human excrement their lot is earth and no more, they don’t believe in heaven or hell because they made a deal for riches here in hell, earth, we will ascend but not if you let them trick you into staying here in base reality, if we all ascended then they would have no one to prey on but each other, that’s why they the enlilites, elites want us dumb, its like a simulation as physicists say, if we clear the game, they "golems/fake Jews will cease to exist. Through all your sins you are keeping mankind stuck in this hell hole! I don’t know about you people but I want the fuck out of here, I’m sick of incarnating here again and again, I’m de ja ve ing so much its clear its fucking groundhog life, I’m not coming back here and no one but the creators is stopping me from ascending! Wake up people please and see this place for what it is!

1 Like

Well you see this reality is the fog,

1 Like

You do know this thread is four years old, and the person you are replying to hasn’t been on the forum for over three years, right?

1 Like

Yup…
Im not keen to be on here

2 Likes